Glory hole release

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Horny experience yesterday as lockdown easing & having 1st jab let me take up random offer to try glory hole not too far from me... now i must admit i luv havin my cock sucked so didnt care who was on other side as long as had a naughty tongue & good mouth... imagine my filthy pleasure to find it was a couple takin turns on my cock making me moan &struggle not to blow quick... i only found out as she was takin me deep & screamed on my shaft as her fella had slammed his cock in her arse as cudnt take anymore... didnt take long till id made her gag on my load... fuckin so horny.. didnt get to thank them in person... shame.. xx
Any thoughts or experiences??

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow! You are a lucky guy. What an experience.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would love to try a gloryhole but not sure how to find one and I very much doubt one would be anywhere near me
That was my exact thoughts too so was kinda thinking i was being catfished... was less than 45min drive so worth trying & fuck me it was horny as hell

enchantedsaundrowski

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Horny experience yesterday as lockdown easing & having 1st jab let me take up random offer to try glory hole not too far from me... now i must admit i luv havin my cock sucked so didnt care who was on other side as long as had a naughty tongue & good mouth... imagine my filthy pleasure to find it was a couple takin turns on my cock making me moan &struggle not to blow quick... i only found out as she was takin me deep & screamed on my shaft as her fella had slammed his cock in her arse as cudnt take anymore... didnt take long till id made her gag on my load... fuckin so horny.. didnt get to thank them in person... shame.. xx
Any thoughts or experiences??
Can I have a go please

Back