Gagging

C

Chandos

I agree with the practice makes perfect option. I am led to believe it is all to do with the ability to relax the muscles in the back of your throat.

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with the practice makes perfect option. I am led to believe it is all to do with the ability to relax the muscles in the back of your throat.
That sounds fairly realistic actually.

T

Toffeelions

Evening would anyone know if there is a spray of some sort that I could buy that would numb my throat so I wouldn’t gag and be able to take a cock down my throat so I could take cum and feel it trickle into my stomach?
Gagging part of the fun xx

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmm I want to be able to take it right down as far as possible and breath through my nose ( the enjoyment got to be both ways)
True, well good look getting yourself some Xylocaine spray, though if you are unsuccessful there are lesser numbing sprays you can try.

S

SussexGuy47

Evening would anyone know if there is a spray of some sort that I could buy that would numb my throat so I wouldn’t gag and be able to take a cock down my throat so I could take cum and feel it trickle into my stomach?
If you could see Your way to Coming to me
I WOULD Give U plenty of me to keep U v busy missy..

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
if you numb your throat how will you be able to enjoy the full sensations? or is there a certain part you don't like? ;) x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
just open your throat and take the cock and wait for all the cum to splatter it's way down....make sure you milk it dry xxxx

Back