Gagging

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow is that it where would I get it from?
I would try and talk to anyone in Ent out patients, Theatres, or endoscopy. It's used often during Intubation in operating theatres, soooo that's probably your best bet. Heads up, tastes bloody awful!

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow just think what fun you men could have I could take cock deep down my throat with out gagging and spitting cum out instead have cum fill my stomach
Uuuuuugh you're a naaasty woman and I love it

Kinkyhelen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would try and talk to anyone in Ent out patients, Theatres, or endoscopy. It's used often during Intubation in operating theatres, soooo that's probably your best bet. Heads up, tastes bloody awful!
How do you know how it tastes have you tried it out

S

Secretone

Ooorrr you could leave all the sprays and chemicals to one side and adopt the old fashion 'practice makes perfect' way of doing this ........just saying;-)

Kinkyhelen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes that’s true but I want to be able to take a man’s cock right down my throat and breathe through my nose and let him fuck my throat and take everything he pumps out into my stomach and not spit or struggle

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How do you know how it tastes have you tried it out
No, I've been present when patients have had it, and every single one says it tastes foul. However, on the flip side, I have it on good authority that once the taste passes it is brilliant! Soooo worth a try maybe?

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
More than happy to help you try it out if you get it.
No, I've been present when patients have had it, and every single one says it tastes foul. However, on the flip side, I have it on good authority that once the taste passes it is brilliant! Soooo worth a try maybe?

Kinkyhelen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yep it sounds what I’m looking for I do work in a hospital it’s just getting to ask the right person in that department

Dcfun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Evening would anyone know if there is a spray of some sort that I could buy that would numb my throat so I wouldn’t gag and be able to take a cock down my throat so I could take cum and feel it trickle into my stomach?
Yeah I can help with both

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Jeez you are one hell of a woman! X
Yes that’s true but I want to be able to take a man’s cock right down my throat and breathe through my nose and let him fuck my throat and take everything he pumps out into my stomach and not spit or struggle

Back