Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind sharing a daily grind either, sure we could soon loss those extra pounds we both have lol xx
Sexercise is a must..... 12 hour shift of Sexercise x

mrbrightside248

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You have a permanent place on my face, or is it in my heart ? No defiantly on my face
Thats OK my gorgeous friend , its mainly my fault for moaning. You're right tho doesn't matter either way x
Well don't forget to lick and make up, you owe it to yourselves.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks. It’s a touchy subject for me clearly. I see it all the time tho. Call a curvy girl fat and everyone goes (rightfully) up in arms, but it’s socially acceptable to criticise ‘skinny minis’. I just don’t get it :/

#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...

S

Ste1972

#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...
@BigOleCockTease
@Scottishlass07
@Bigjugs
@Magicminx
@BizarreBabe
To name but a few ladies on here
You are all so different in so many ways but yet so much more alike than different
I feel privileged to have been in your company
And all of the normalish people on here you have all played a massive part in one way or another in keeping me sane there are some arseholes out there who would pull you down for one incongruous reason or another believe me I know
I would just like to say thanks to you all just for being yourselves
And a special mention for a @Adie you've given me so many laughs and challenged my thought processes Ty

Back