UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@BigOleCockTease
@Scottishlass07
@Bigjugs
@Magicminx
@BizarreBabe
To name but a few ladies on here
You are all so different in so many ways but yet so much more alike than different
I feel privileged to have been in your company
And all of the normalish people on here you have all played a massive part in one way or another in keeping me sane there are some arseholes out there who would pull you down for one incongruous reason or another believe me I know
I would just like to say thanks to you all just for being yourselves
And a special mention for a @Adie you've given me so many laughs and challenged my thought processes Ty

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It was my inconsiderate comment that started it:( so I shall take it on the chins and will think before I type from now on. (And tbf i wasn't even meaning anything except how I feel about myself )

:).

Last edited:

RickyClark81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...

And yet another who had an amazing body, such a lucky bunch of men (and women) we are

Jimmy6788

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow you are so good looking I love your pics certainly gets me hard xx

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
#allshapesmatter ❤️ well they should, but clearly not the case and aye l have been body shamed in here by more than one guy “your pics are nice but youre no size 10” “you must feel so intimidated to post pics in here” to quote just a couple of things thats been said to me but tbh they can kiss my fat arse lm no here for validation from anyone...
Anyone who body-shames needs to get a life for themselves. Anyone who body-shames you @Scottishlass07 needs an eye test xx

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone who body-shames needs to get a life for themselves. Anyone who body-shames you @Scottishlass07 needs an eye test xx

No l don't think a trip to specsavers is required it is freedom of choice after all different strokes for different folks , bigger women aren't everyones cuppa as aren't skinny women , it's just be courteous to everyone

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No l don't think a trip to specsavers is required it is freedom of choice after all different strokes for different folks , bigger women aren't everyones cuppa as aren't skinny women , it's just be courteous to everyone
I agree be courteous to everyone and it’s not all about looks, but I’d also say that in my opinion you’re gorgeous and anyone saying different is blind xx

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree be courteous to everyone and it’s not all about looks, but I’d also say that in my opinion you’re gorgeous and anyone saying different is blind xx

Totally agree and ld never be so shallow to judge a persons worth on looks alone , beauty comes from within most importantly. That is just your opinion because you've got to know me very well as a person

A

Alexleedslad

(Sorry @Bigjugs for getting all political on your sexy thread lol)

#FeminismInTheMainline :p
Absolutely my point, as a feminist of the old school, you know, Emiline Pankhurst and the droves of brave strong lasses who wanted to stand by her mail equivalent on terms of human equality, even if they died or faced incarceration as a result, ive said for a while now after observing grid girls being legislated out of a job they love, some of which do it as a couple of years fun after finishing a PhD for example, by women like Caroline Lucas and Harriet Harman, Janet Street Porter (the latter wouldn't even be preferable to sticking my cock into a glory hole on a piranha tank), it doesnt take a great deal of critical thinking to conclude nigh on every female of this new ilk disingenuously removing these lucrative and enjoyable opportunities for the sake of (irony alert) "empowering women" are nothing more than a Covent of either salad/soap/razor dodging weasels who can't abide the fact that they can't get cock if they paid for it, never mind make a career out of being "female" and quickly take power and choice from women because they are about as fuckable as a stale pork scratching whilst tricking young lasses into seeing that kind of live as being exploited by men, missing the point that the lass is the one being paid and respected by MEN just for standing there...
I know you and Jugs aren't grid girls but you're intelligent and have thousands of men a week in awe of your posts, posts that are there by the choice of nobody other than you.

Ps. Sorry for the ranting monologue, just felt I had to say it! Xxx

Back