Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Rossee40dd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning. Thank you for the visual reflection of my dark desires of pleasure restraint and gentle.....
Have a lovely day - R x

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good morning. Thank you for the visual reflection of my dark desires of pleasure restraint and gentle.....
Have a lovely day - R x
R you are very welcome X I wish you a warm pleasurable day... May your deepest desires be fully... Explored.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

It's better to die chasing your dreams than to live a life without rapture.... I consider women, to be delicious meaningful sensual pursuits... Never disposable pleasures.

Nous poursuivons ce qui nous fuit, nous fuyons ce qui nous poursuit.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

After care is always the most important part... Cuddles... Kisses.. Gentle words...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

THE DEVIL'S CARD MEANING:

The Devil is in the business of entrapment. It signifies a situation from which there is no escape, or a road leading to one. Forewarning may let you avoid the trap, or it may not. What sort of trap, and how you might avoid it, depends on where the Devil appears in your spread, and what other cards surround it. This card does not foretell doom, only the need for prudence.

Lust and temptation are symbolised by the Devil in a love tarot reading. There can be a sense of hedonism, and a selfish desire for gratification with this card. In less serious circumstances, it can also just simply mean a pursuit for all of life’s earthly pleasures. There is nothing wrong in having a bit of fun, but make sure that you are not hurting others or giving them wrong impressions when you do. If you’re only looking for hook-ups, it is up to you to communicate that with your dates. Make sure you avoid pressuring others if they decide your lifestyle isn’t something that suits them. Communication will be more important than ever now.

Alternatively, the Devil tarot love meaning can also signal addiction, and in the context of love and relationships, co-dependency. Over time, this can be destructive to the individuality and self of both partners. Be wary, and ensure that the two of you remain strong individuals within your relationship.

Back