Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

He lifted his head, the sight of his dark, disheveled hair, eyes glinting with longing in the lamp light, the gorgeous spread of his shoulders, tapering down to the narrow thrust of his hips, made my ovaries ache deep in my belly.... My panties were still on but he didn’t let that stop him, nosing them out of the way and tonguing my sex, making low, growling noises in his throat like a big cat purring with pleasure while it devoured its prey. I feel claimed and bonded to him like animals do. I feel like I've already been caught and trapped and he's merely priming me, leaving me to simmer in my juices, anxiously waiting for the moment when he takes his first bite of me. It was the wildness of it that got me going: the primal lust, the sheer needs of two people in heat, quickly finding ways to express their sacred hunger to each other in animal passion.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

I moaned then, tilting my head back to give him better access. His hands clamped on my waist, then moved—one going to cup my rear, the other sliding between us.
This—this moment, when it was him and me and nothing between our bodies …
His tongue scraped the roof of my mouth as he dragged a finger down the centre of me, and I gasped, my back arching.... His tongue swept my mouth again, in time to the finger that he slipped inside of me. My hips undulated, demanding more, craving the fullness of him, and his growl reverberated in my chest as he added another finger. He tasted sweet, like oranges, liquid sunshine in my mouth as we kissed, our tongues playing together. I moved on him. Lightning lashed through my veins, and my focus narrowed to his fingers, his mouth, his body on mine. His palm pushed against the bundle of nerves at the apex of my thighs, and I groaned his name as I shattered.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

We were a galaxy exploding into a million pieces, creating a whole new world, as we crashed against each other, a cloud in the darkness, our bodies finally falling together like rain.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

My knees were weak but he held me with one hand, guiding me with the motion of his hips. I was completely his to do with what he wanted and he knew it... I relish that delicious feeling of freedom, the delirium of being naked, and my flesh being born again... Just one small piece of light between two eternal darknesses.

Back