Fingered in public

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love having fun in public.., always fantasised about meeting a stranger in public and they finger me
hehe, i'd be happy to sit next to you on the top deck of a bus and slide my fingers up your panties sometime! x

spunkyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So once I was having a good snogging session with my bf in a public car park of a forrest we were rolling around behind my car and didn't think people could see us. It got very heated and I didn't want him to stop when he slid his fingers into my knickers and into my throbbing pussy and he finger fucked me so good I was moaning with pleasure as he made me cum i cried out so loudly. Once i opened my eyes again id noticed that the car next to mine was different and then realised that the person had to have seen us before they drove away and the people in the new car would have seen us when they parked. Oops
I would of stopped in my car and watched the both of you at it.

B

BigAndBeardy

Nothing better than coming home with sticky fingers after a little public fun!

Fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So once I was having a good snogging session with my bf in a public car park of a forrest we were rolling around behind my car and didn't think people could see us. It got very heated and I didn't want him to stop when he slid his fingers into my knickers and into my throbbing pussy and he finger fucked me so good I was moaning with pleasure as he made me cum i cried out so loudly. Once i opened my eyes again id noticed that the car next to mine was different and then realised that the person had to have seen us before they drove away and the people in the new car would have seen us when they parked. Oops
Similarly I was once having sex in a car with a girl (many years ago). We had to stop because a car that we thought had no one in it was flashing their lights at us.

M

Madskitzo

I met a girl once through a dating site, we met up in London, went for a drink and then a walk along the south bank. Whilst just looking over the railings at the Thames, I fingered her whilst many people were walking by. Very sexciting

Bill59london

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi my x liked outside sex made her feel really horny

Tonyperoni69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The very first cuckold couple I met, I took to a restaurant for dinner in order to get to know each other a bit before we played together. We went to a very exclusive restaurant called Chez Nico. During the meal, I sat next to the wife of the couple and her husband sat opposite us. After about 15 minutes, she got up and went to the loo. When she returned to the table she asked her husband to hold out his hand across the table and when he did so, she openly dropped her knickers onto his open palm. He quickly folded his fingers around them and popped her knickers in his jacket pocket. She was wearing a short skirt and so I took the opportunity to let my hand rest on her thigh. She took hold of my hand and instead of removing it, which is what I thought she was going to do, she slid it further up her leg. Very quickly I began to finger her very wet pussy. The restaurant was quite busy and the tables were not very far apart, which made it very interesting when she began to orgasm. It wasn't a full "When Harry Met Sally" moment, but she did have to stifle her moans and pressed her head very firmly against my shoulder. My heart was in my mouth, I was sure we were going to get thrown out of the restaurant. Luckily we got away with it and this was the precursor to what turned out to be very entertaining evening indeed.

Padds62

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I arranged to meet my ex fuck buddy in a pub one afternoon to take her dogging, unbeknown to her I had arranged with a couple of men on Swinging Heaven to be in the pub before me.... Told them to chat her up & run a hand up her thigh, which one of them did...... She had guessed I'd set it up & enjoyed playing along.... She was sat between them with a big dirty grin on her face when I arrived

PrinessAnna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I adore the rush that comes with being groped or fingered in public. It's great when it's done by the guy I'm with but ten times better if it happens with a stranger! It's actually surprising how many guys are prepared to grope a girl if the situation's right, say on a crowded tube or bus or even in a lift. I don't know if I give off a vibe that encourages them but it happens to me quite often. Usually it takes the relatively mild form of a guy "accidentally" pressing his crotch against my ass so that I feel his cock through his trousers. but leaving it there long enough for me to know it's intentional. More rarely it consists of full on groping and there've even been a few memorable occasions when a stranger has fingered me to orgasm. The experience I remember most vividly happened on a bus about a year ago. I was in the last seat upstairs at the back sat next to an old guy who was overloaded with Christmas shopping. After a minute or two he seemed to fall asleep and his hand fell from his lap onto my leg. I did nothing to remove it and after a bit he started squeezing my leg and before long his hand was between my thighs and rubbing me through my panties. I lifted the shopping bag I had with me onto my knees to hide his hand from prying eyes and spread my legs as best I could so he could get more access. He slipped his hand into my panties and I had to stifle a gasp as he pushed two thick gnarly old fingers into my wet pussy. By the end I was chewing my knuckles to stop from crying out as he worked his fingers deeper inside me and when he hit the right spot it was all I could do not to squeal as I shuddered through an intense orgasm. I was ready to return the favour and give him a cheeky wank when he pulled his hand out of my panties, gathered his shopping together, stood up and left the bus. All this time he hadn't said a word or even looked at me!

Grope 13 smaller.gif

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I adore the rush that comes with being groped or fingered in public. It's great when it's done by the guy I'm with but ten times better if it happens with a stranger! It's actually surprising how many guys are prepared to grope a girl if the situation's right, say on a crowded tube or bus or even in a lift. I don't know if I give off a vibe that encourages them but it happens to me quite often. Usually it takes the relatively mild form of a guy "accidentally" pressing his crotch against my ass so that I feel his cock through his trousers. but leaving it there long enough for me to know it's intentional. More rarely it consists of full on groping and there've even been a few memorable occasions when a stranger has fingered me to orgasm. The experience I remember most vividly happened on a bus about a year ago. I was in the last seat upstairs at the back sat next to an old guy who was overloaded with Christmas shopping. After a minute or two he seemed to fall asleep and his hand fell from his lap onto my leg. I did nothing to remove it and after a bit he started squeezing my leg and before long his hand was between my thighs and rubbing me through my panties. I lifted the shopping bag I had with me onto my knees to hide his hand from prying eyes and spread my legs as best I could so he could get more access. He slipped his hand into my panties and I had to stifle a gasp as he pushed two thick gnarly old fingers into my wet pussy. By the end I was chewing my knuckles to stop from crying out as he worked his fingers deeper inside me and when he hit the right spot it was all I could do not to squeal as I shuddered through an intense orgasm. I was ready to return the favour and give him a cheeky wank when he pulled his hand out of my panties, gathered his shopping together, stood up and left the bus. All this time he hadn't said a word or even looked at me!

What a thrill that must have been. Out door wild activity usually is, sadly never fingered a stranger in public. It's on the to do list though.

Chrisgal710

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In this weather we’re having at the moment just the thought of being fingered in public is wonderful. I remember my first boyfriend used to do it to me so often and I just loved the feeling of being free, feeling the sun on my skin, although being the UK more likely the rain. The amount of times I’d get home my skirt, blouse and or bra stained and my mums disapproving look after she’d done the washing!
Name and place and time x

Chrisgal710

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Have to let us know where ya from just in case lol x

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is.hot I like to think my finger game is strong and do ming it whilst passionate kissing in a car in the rain. Wow that's hot as fu k

HarryXxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

HarryXxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lucky them
I was once seeing a much younger girl I was 35 she was 18 , she wanted to go to the cinema so i said ok, once in she was rubbing my cock through my jeans . I noticed her skirt was quite high n legs slightly apart. So slid my hand down into her panties and proceeded to finger her, st one point she even squelched lol she was so wet. Made her cum a few times during the movie. Soon as it was over we let most the the people leave & then followed them out, we only just made it to my car & she had my cock out so we fell into the back seat n i was soon cummin in her, god knows how many people heard us or saw us but we loved it .

Back