Fingered in public

Leanne42

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So once I was having a good snogging session with my bf in a public car park of a forrest we were rolling around behind my car and didn't think people could see us. It got very heated and I didn't want him to stop when he slid his fingers into my knickers and into my throbbing pussy and he finger fucked me so good I was moaning with pleasure as he made me cum i cried out so loudly. Once i opened my eyes again id noticed that the car next to mine was different and then realised that the person had to have seen us before they drove away and the people in the new car would have seen us when they parked. Oops

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So once I was having a good snogging session with my bf in a public car park of a forrest we were rolling around behind my car and didn't think people could see us. It got very heated and I didn't want him to stop when he slid his fingers into my knickers and into my throbbing pussy and he finger fucked me so good I was moaning with pleasure as he made me cum i cried out so loudly. Once i opened my eyes again id noticed that the car next to mine was different and then realised that the person had to have seen us before they drove away and the people in the new car would have seen us when they parked. Oops
lucky you but luckier them bet they loved what they was seeing, i know i would of x

S

SussexGuy47

Would U like something like it to happen again???

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have fucked in the woods and fingered a girl on a park bench.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have fucked in the woods and fingered a girl on a park bench.
I fingered one girl in a park, got here really wet. When we started walking down the path a dog came up and pushed his nose into her crutch. I obviously could smell that she had cum lol

MrsC2an

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In this weather we’re having at the moment just the thought of being fingered in public is wonderful. I remember my first boyfriend used to do it to me so often and I just loved the feeling of being free, feeling the sun on my skin, although being the UK more likely the rain. The amount of times I’d get home my skirt, blouse and or bra stained and my mums disapproving look after she’d done the washing!

S

SussexGuy47

In this weather we’re having at the moment just the thought of being fingered in public is wonderful. I remember my first boyfriend used to do it to me so often and I just loved the feeling of being free, feeling the sun on my skin, although being the UK more likely the rain. The amount of times I’d get home my skirt, blouse and or bra stained and my mums disapproving look after she’d done the washing!
Anything Use like to..
Re inact???

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Always been a fantasy of mine. Fingering in the moment and not worrying about onlookers as we both moan with our hands down each other’s trousers. Snogging and fingering, lovely.

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Always been a fantasy of mine. Fingering in the moment and not worrying about onlookers as we both moan with our hands down each other’s trousers. Snogging and fingering, lovely.
Mmmm sounds perfect x

Tonyperoni69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My first girlfriend and I were teenagers and were always struggling to find somewhere to have sex because our respective parents never seemed to give us an opportunity to be at home alone. So we took to having sex outdoors when we could. One summer, we walked a few yards into a cornfield to where we thought we could not be observed and started having sex. It was probably the sound of her orgasming that attracted the dog and probably the fact that the dog did not return to its male owner that attracted him to walk into the field after the dog. Suffice it to say, he was a little surprised. He apologised profusely and left. At the time we were both quite shaken up by it and very embarrassed, but afterwards, my girlfriend said that she found it really exciting thinking about him watching us. After that, we were less careful about hiding completely away to add a little frisson.

starrfred

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You can't beat a bit of sexual activity outdoors, they would have loved it or else tired their horn, they were probably too old to do the same so went home for a good fuck instead xx

Padds62

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to have had a couple of partners who enjoyed dogging.

Padds62

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think it's the horniest thing ever, having strangers play with your woman outdoors.

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lucky them

Back