Favourite music everyone?

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At the moment Dance/trance/EDM/Euphoric and progressive. helps my moods . Covers by orchestras of this stuff is good to Syphany of unity or pete tong.
Then it 80 electronic, queen, Bowie, 30 seconds to mars, The prodigy, Beastie boys, BAD, the cardigans, the Damned the cure, Clapton, Gorilaz, Lana Del Re, Marilyn Manson, Metallic, moby, muse, placebo, Radiohead, Tieseto to Rammstein. It's wide

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you, will check them out.

Adore the AM album - so many great songs. Although showing my age using the word "album" L x
Age or is the class.. albums not downloads. Albums not random playlists.. the great days… hope you managed to check them out. Also a fella from up my neck of the woods Andrew Cushin. Not like monkeys, but canny food all the same. And great banter between songs.

leedstights

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Obviously, anything that requires skill, effort, imagination, hard work. Essentially guitar bands, just lately, Levellers.

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mainly into folk/punk but listen to lots of different music. Favourite artist is Frank Turner. Xx
Canny choice, seen him a few times and is good. If you like him you’ll possibly like the slow readers club and Reytons who are fairly new

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Far too eclectic to label

D

Dicksplash

Loving techno afterlife especially I don’t know what it is saw them in Ibiza and Printworks and it just hits the spot for me.

leedstights

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I respect any music that requires effort, , people who learn to play instruments, committment, sacrifice etc, I respect that,

Back