Favourite music everyone?

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Metal, rock mainly but have eclectic tastes so will happily listen to more mainstream stuff to classical if the mood hits me

S

Shadow_J

Grew up in the North West in the 90s, so a really odd mixture of indie/rock/trance as a base, with a smattering of the big 70s influences (Pink Floyd/The Who/Led Zeppelin etc) plus what grew from that - bit of Industrial/Metal and random smatterings around the place.

Best ever gig? James, hands down. Tough to name a specific event though. Pitchshifter and Clawfinger a close second!

R

Resistance

NINE INCH NAILS, Gary Numan, sex pistols, Ruts DC, Greenday, mad professor, peter Tosh,any reggae really. OTT, Ozric tentacles, Hawkwind. The list goes on and on.

M

MowgliSCN

Love amateur live bands but I'm a Soul and rare groove boy..and a weakness for big diva gospel singers like Aretha Franklin xxx

S

Sexperimental

All sorts of stuff from Hendrix and The Doors, Foo Fighters, Morcheeba, Vampire Weekend, Cage the Elephant and some really weird stuff like Gong and Hawkwind. Anything that takes my fancy really.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I grew up on "Hair Metal". I was a metalhead as a teenage girl. From early 1989 until early 1994. My favorite bands were Cinderella, Poison,Guns N Roses, Warrant, Winger, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Slaughter, Skid Row, Ratt, FireHouse, Motley Crue and Aerosmith. They are still my favorite bands.

Doncoyote

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As my name says I'm big into jungle / drum and bass...also like hip hop, rnb, uk garage and reggae :) whats everyone else into?
Hi I'm a musician and blues is my style just can't get enough of it

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
60's, 70's rock & glamrock, 80's electronica, classical. no interest in any pop post 2000 as they all sound the same.

Back