FAF list

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is @kristina87678 who seems to pop up with a different Kristina account every so often:
View attachment 36990

Claims to be from Dubai (the model whose pictures are used are German), and always uses [email protected] as their email address.

All her pictures can be found here (posted 29th October 2017): Delicious German Girlfriend Nudes Sex And Selfies (73 Pics 1 Vid) {UF1097} - Ultrafappers - Free Chat Rooms

View attachment 36991
Seen this one several times.

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As ever, DoB, your idea is spot on, and your intention laudable. But spare a thought for us chicks: could someone please put as much effort as goes into outing fake females into assembling a catalogue of the most frequently used dick pics. I mean, I know a dicks a dick but why do all the big ones seem so alike? (she asked naively).

D

DirtyOldBastard

As ever, DoB, your idea is spot on, and your intention laudable. But spare a thought for us chicks: could someone please put as much effort as goes into outing fake females into assembling a catalogue of the most frequently used dick pics. I mean, I know a dicks a dick but why do all the big ones seem so alike? (she asked naively).

There have been some that I've highlighted - one of them called me a c*nt (that thread was deleted presumable by an admin), and then went on to say that I was a 'sicko' and imply that I was a 'paedophile' - probably had to imply it because he couldn't spell it :D .... you're welcome Bigdonguk

There's nothing to stop you doing the same though. To be fair, the female profiles are easier to spot because they talk like men; it's harder to spot a man masquerading as a man.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to let you all know the Forum is now being checked at least twice a day for E-whore and scammer profiles and posts and these are being deleted, banned or removed.

This is not a 'job' for either us as Admin or the modertors. We all do this voluntarily. So we are not monitoring the threads 24/7. All reports are dealt with each time Admin check this sites Forum though.

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is a faf list so anyone can be added especially the repeated Gmails used. Your welcome to do add the same info on here, its what I created it for everyone.

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There have been some that I've highlighted - one of them called me a c*nt (that thread was deleted presumable by an admin), and then went on to say that I was a 'sicko' and imply that I was a 'paedophile' - probably had to imply it because he couldn't spell it :D .... you're welcome Bigdonguk

There's nothing to stop you doing the same though. To be fair, the female profiles are easier to spot because they talk like men; it's harder to spot a man masquerading as a man.

I've just taken to writing back "Nice cock - whose is it?" when I see one.

D

DirtyOldBastard

This is @kristina87678 who seems to pop up with a different Kristina account every so often:
View attachment 36990

Claims to be from Dubai (the model whose pictures are used are German), and always uses [email protected] as their email address.

All her pictures can be found here (posted 29th October 2017): Delicious German Girlfriend Nudes Sex And Selfies (73 Pics 1 Vid) {UF1097} - Ultrafappers - Free Chat Rooms

View attachment 36991

And now the same pictures with a new email address:

Hey,
My name is kristina.
i am from DUBAi & separated from husband now single & now staying uk..
This is my first time trying something like this.I have this idea of finding an guy in similar situation who needs a little..

If you interested Then tex me here >> [email protected]

Pob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I get a load of men loving my profile pic and saying what they would do to me...or the person in the pic.

1 im a fella
2 i would also do what they are saying
3 they turn me on to fuck....imagining my wife getting played with like that...

Win win lol

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
These have to be bots just going for hits for some reason. It worries me how quick some idiots must part with money to this scammers. Plenty of online stuff that's safe to use if you want to.

Back