FAF list

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well the admins are gonna be here more permantly now one of them is elwoodbluz so thery have fixed some of the bugs in the place so hopefully all thw hoes can go back to the brrothels

D

DirtyOldBastard

It looks like its in process of deletion
I don't think so. Profiles disappear when deleted, there's no process as such. Possibly the profile is not set to public so that people like us can't post to it. It seems we may be upsetting some of the fakes...

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think so. Profiles disappear when deleted, there's no process as such. Possibly the profile is not set to public so that people like us can't post to it. It seems we may be upsetting some of the fakes...
If we’re upsetting them then that’s a good place to start

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Profiles take 24 hour for the process to work before completing in case u change mind and want to keep ur account i tries seleting my old account numerous times where it would just freeze at the hilding stahe they finally fixed it knw there are admin onsite think they kept getting aggro from user that nothing was being done

D

DirtyOldBastard

Profiles take 24 hour for the process to work before completing in case u change mind and want to keep ur account i tries seleting my old account numerous times where it would just freeze at the hilding stahe they finally fixed it knw there are admin onsite think they kept getting aggro from user that nothing was being done
But that's if you want to delete your account. When an admin deletes it, it will be gone in an instant.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think in that case she’s made her account private as I’m blocked from it as well

Back