Ever had a wank in public

Leebo54321

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I often find quiet areas in the country side in my car, get naked and wank off. Just hoping someone accident catches me with my rock hard cock out and is willing to help or even watch.

I was wanking late one evening in a lay-by and had lots of doggers looking to see what I was doing.

Just want a nice naughty woman to catch me and help me out but I will definitely show her a good time for helping me too..

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
An old girlfriend used to love to wank me off in public places. She loved the thrill of the risk of getting caught!

She had jerked me off in phone boxes, a council office stair well, a hospital corridor that had a small alcove, whilst sat in bars, department store toilets in city centre car parks and once whilst standing on the balcony of a hotel on holiday! I literally shot my load over the the balcony about nine or ten floors up.

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to stop for a ‘stroke’ whilst out on a run or a cycle and feel that cool air play across my bum cheeks and balls as I take a grip of my stiffening cock

Trey666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had a wank on a train during the day. Also a plane and whilst driving. Trains, planes and automobiles .

A couple of summers ago I had my patio doors wide open and had a wank laying on the carpet by the doors in the sunshine. As soon as I shot my load I saw my neighbour's daughter staring my way from the bottom of their garden. I had to style it out like I didn't see her looking.

Back