Ever had a wank in public

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like to have a good ol’ wank on the bus but my passengers have complained about it! Giddy diffuse!

matt_neon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First time I wanked outside was when I learned to drive and I used to get in my car drive somewhere secluded, get naked and stand outside the car and wank. Aha the good old days :)

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If we're talking first times - my first outdoor wank was a beach dare. My mate Andy dared me to take my trunks off and wank naked. I came pretty fast! After that he kept daring me to do it in more and more risky places, usually fully naked. i.e., parks, woods, the top floor of a multistorey car park. All of them daytime.

matt_neon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If we're talking first times - my first outdoor wank was a beach dare. My mate Andy dared me to take my trunks off and wank naked. I came pretty fast! After that he kept daring me to do it in more and more risky places, usually fully naked. i.e., parks, woods, the top floor of a multistorey car park. All of them daytime.
If were talking about about dares then my mates sister dared me and him to wank in front off her..........needless to say that one has stayed with me :)

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My very first outdoor wank was a beach with my two mates, we were 12 at the time. We rode our bikes there and we're the only three there. The dare was to go naked which we did, and after a while seeing each other naked we all got hard and and competed to see who would come first. I can't remember who did it we all spurted over ourselves. Real turn. Great naked day out

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm not really slim. More rugby player build. I like wanking off to people on their knees in front of me playing with themselves

Back