Ever had a wank in public

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes often being a horny trucker my mind is constantly thinking of sex so I pull in to tje nearest layby and have a good wank have also done it at services pretending to pee but left a thick load instead.

R

Robbils

Also helps we have remote controlled vibes we can wear and then it’s entirely hands free. I use mine a lot to cum in public as the crowds pass by obliviously
Now jealous
I need to be more observant

LucyB

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Once I went into a packed travel agency and got several quotes from a cute staff member , just so I could talk to him as I made myself cum and cum.

My vibe is whisper quiet and any crowd noise at all makes it impossible to hear .

Fun times hiding how my pissy was feeling.

P

Polo-shirt-lover

Too many times to count! Love to wank off in my car. My fantasy is that someone joins me one time!

SandyEH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Edinburgh museum bathroom has received a few heavy loads from me, it's not that i find the museum a turn on its the risk of getting caught thing lol

Jaguar2006

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Done it many times. One of the best was in a local forest whilst I was on a bike ride! Felt very horny, found a secluded spot and came all over a tree. Left my cum dripping off some leaves so would have been funny if someone found it on the trail!

SandyEH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Done it many times. One of the best was in a local forest whilst I was on a bike ride! Felt very horny, found a secluded spot and came all over a tree. Left my cum dripping off some leaves so would have been funny if someone found it on the trail!
Snap, Strathclyde park in Glasgow left a bench covered in cum a few times.

Back