Drunken and Paid mistake

S

Secretliaisons1969

I went to a party and was chatting to a friends dad, i was pretty drunk and remember flirting and kissing, woke up in his bed with money and a thank you note. Felt so guilty and ashamed, he knew who i was - not a hooker, but so turned on too. Never been back and friend is curious why
Wow
A turn on story for sure
X

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When I was 19 I had a knackered mini, I picked up my best mates sister who was just 18 from a party, she had a little too much to drink and was always flirty. But I behaved as we got on her parents drive, I could see her old man watching telly through the window, not a great time or place for her to jump me and in a mini quite a challenge, all she said was that she was on the pill.
So not only shagging my best mates sister in a clapped out mini 6 foot from her dad it was a great one of. I still get the occasional wink from her 25 years later but my mate still has no idea and I also sold him the clapped out mini. If only he knew.

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
lol. I can't remember if I shared with you before now, but for the record, it was apparently with one of her girly mates Dad's many years ago... And her friend knows nothing about it...

Hmmm do you think it might have been one of the ex boyfriends dads...or is a female friend for defo .. arghh the suspense is killing me you must find out..get her pissed and play truth or dare..then get your ass back here and let me know...lol

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When I was 19 I had a knackered mini, I picked up my best mates sister who was just 18 from a party, she had a little too much to drink and was always flirty. But I behaved as we got on her parents drive, I could see her old man watching telly through the window, not a great time or place for her to jump me and in a mini quite a challenge, all she said was that she was on the pill.
So not only shagging my best mates sister in a clapped out mini 6 foot from her dad it was a great one of. I still get the occasional wink from her 25 years later but my mate still has no idea and I also sold him the clapped out mini. If only he knew.

If he only knew you raped his sister when she was drunk. Karma is such a wonderful thing. One day.

J

Just

I went to a party and was chatting to a friends dad, i was pretty drunk and remember flirting and kissing, woke up in his bed with money and a thank you note. Felt so guilty and ashamed, he knew who i was - not a hooker, but so turned on too. Never been back and friend is curious why
Sexy. V slutty. Like your pic as well as story.
Just x

Back