Drunken and Paid mistake

Jesssb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I went to a party and was chatting to a friends dad, i was pretty drunk and remember flirting and kissing, woke up in his bed with money and a thank you note. Felt so guilty and ashamed, he knew who i was - not a hooker, but so turned on too. Never been back and friend is curious why

bigboyrichie85

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I went to a party and was chatting to a friends dad, i was pretty drunk and remember flirting and kissing, woke up in his bed with money and a thank you note. Felt so guilty and ashamed, he knew who i was - not a hooker, but so turned on too. Never been back and friend is curious why
This sounds so hot would love to fuck u babe

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

That's so hot babe! Did you fancy the guy before the party or did it just happen? A few friends of mine have dads I would shag in an instant - and pay for my own cab home lol.

Sumiko signature.png

M

MowgliSCN

Screwing mates parents is a risque and fun thing..ive laid a few sexy mum's who didn't know me when younger..now I'm a little older I have definitely noticed my mates daughter's giving me attention...what do you think..should I

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My g/f claims she has a "moment" with one of her friends Dad's once before we were together... She hasn't been brave enough to tell me which one yet. lol.

M

MowgliSCN

My g/f claims she has a "moment" with one of her friends Dad's once before we were together... She hasn't been brave enough to tell me which one yet. lol.
Hmmm do you think it might have been one of the ex boyfriends dads...or is a female friend for defo .. arghh the suspense is killing me you must find out..get her pissed and play truth or dare..then get your ass back here and let me know...lol

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd of left you a thank you note and an IOU so it left the door open for round two x

F

FreddieHorny

Screwing mates parents is a risque and fun thing..ive laid a few sexy mum's who didn't know me when younger..now I'm a little older I have definitely noticed my mates daughter's giving me attention...what do you think..should I
Well my friend it really depends on whether you wanna have fun with them :)

F

FreddieHorny

It's alright my dear. It's a great experience after all :)

M

MowgliSCN

Well my friend it really depends on whether you wanna have fun with them :)
One of the my most obvious admirers is the daughter of a couple who I met when we were just 16...I lived with them ..laughed and cried..usher at their wedding and supported them throughout their parenting, the eldest daughter now 20 and incredibly sexy and attractive keeps making eyes and flirting with me...and when she knows she can't be heard starts innuendo chat with personal content.doing herself up when I visit and always trying to find out if I'm going up town, this is a horrible hot potato..I don't want to upset her..or have my friends thinking it's me..so I rang my mate and asked him if I could take his wife out on a proper date.laughing they both agreed I turned up dressed to kill and giving her flowers and fruity embrace the daughters face wasn't happy..going for a meal it wasn't long before she asked my motivation..so I told her my worries about the daughters behaviour towards me, she giggled before looking me dead seriously..I noticed her giving you attention and the way she looks at you I told the hubby...now they have known me and my ways for a very long time both know I'm a slag and have very different rules around sex believing the fact that no matter who and whatever is their circumstance if two people want each other they should fuck get it out of their system making sure no one gets hurt.We discussed the issue and whether we could trust her with you!!! I wasn't sure if she meant shag her we can't stop it but be kind or I would probably take advantage..but when you called we knew it was going to be about her so I kept rubbing it in her face and chatting to her about my new man and being excited about our date..asking her to look at my choice of clothes and trying on the slutiest of dresses it started to drive her nuts and very angry..even telling her dad I'm acting like a haw...tasty tactics so what next I mean I don't want her becoming upset and not trusting us, well when we get back I'm going to tell the hubby I'm in love with you and I'm leaving, we have a pre planned row and you and hubby will have a little fight Haha I will tell her I'm leaving and wait for her reaction...that's fucking brutal but I like and understand why..getting back dad and daughter are waiting..dad all happy your home mum starts to unleash, the role playing and content of why how long, mum and me describe our sex dad starts crying mum packs her bags, he hits me so I attack him back..I was actually enjoying the experience then when holding her dad down and telling him Ive been fucking his wife the daughter who just sat there stunned come to life and grabbed me and began her attack trying to drag me off and screaming some nasty things mum comes back in..that's enough going quiet dad starts to laugh and says that was brilliant we got that just perfect..we hug mum and dad kissing daughter confused and asking what the fuck is going on..with mum telling me and dad to go to the pub, sitting her daughter and explained how her behaviour, sexual desires may have created an inappropriate relationship with massive consequences and damaging results..
I praise my friends strengths and wisdom..and my own thoughts on whether sex is just to be had by whom ever desires each other...or that sex has its rules and morality..

F

FreddieHorny

One of the my most obvious admirers is the daughter of a couple who I met when we were just 16...I lived with them ..laughed and cried..usher at their wedding and supported them throughout their parenting, the eldest daughter now 20 and incredibly sexy and attractive keeps making eyes and flirting with me...and when she knows she can't be heard starts innuendo chat with personal content.doing herself up when I visit and always trying to find out if I'm going up town, this is a horrible hot potato..I don't want to upset her..or have my friends thinking it's me..so I rang my mate and asked him if I could take his wife out on a proper date.laughing they both agreed I turned up dressed to kill and giving her flowers and fruity embrace the daughters face wasn't happy..going for a meal it wasn't long before she asked my motivation..so I told her my worries about the daughters behaviour towards me, she giggled before looking me dead seriously..I noticed her giving you attention and the way she looks at you I told the hubby...now they have known me and my ways for a very long time both know I'm a slag and have very different rules around sex believing the fact that no matter who and whatever is their circumstance if two people want each other they should fuck get it out of their system making sure no one gets hurt.We discussed the issue and whether we could trust her with you!!! I wasn't sure if she meant shag her we can't stop it but be kind or I would probably take advantage..but when you called we knew it was going to be about her so I kept rubbing it in her face and chatting to her about my new man and being excited about our date..asking her to look at my choice of clothes and trying on the slutiest of dresses it started to drive her nuts and very angry..even telling her dad I'm acting like a haw...tasty tactics so what next I mean I don't want her becoming upset and not trusting us, well when we get back I'm going to tell the hubby I'm in love with you and I'm leaving, we have a pre planned row and you and hubby will have a little fight Haha I will tell her I'm leaving and wait for her reaction...that's fucking brutal but I like and understand why..getting back dad and daughter are waiting..dad all happy your home mum starts to unleash, the role playing and content of why how long, mum and me describe our sex dad starts crying mum packs her bags, he hits me so I attack him back..I was actually enjoying the experience then when holding her dad down and telling him Ive been fucking his wife the daughter who just sat there stunned come to life and grabbed me and began her attack trying to drag me off and screaming some nasty things mum comes back in..that's enough going quiet dad starts to laugh and says that was brilliant we got that just perfect..we hug mum and dad kissing daughter confused and asking what the fuck is going on..with mum telling me and dad to go to the pub, sitting her daughter and explained how her behaviour, sexual desires may have created an inappropriate relationship with massive consequences and damaging results..
I praise my friends strengths and wisdom..and my own thoughts on whether sex is just to be had by whom ever desires each other...or that sex has its rules and morality..
Thanks for a detailed description about your situation, my friend. I have a feeling that you already got the answer.

I appreciate in the end you said if sex has its own morality... It's a good way to think about it and choose the side that you, intrinsically, feel comfortable and honest about it.

If I were you, I would go straightforward and say no, I wont fuck her.

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I went to a party and was chatting to a friends dad, i was pretty drunk and remember flirting and kissing, woke up in his bed with money and a thank you note. Felt so guilty and ashamed, he knew who i was - not a hooker, but so turned on too. Never been back and friend is curious why[/QUOTE
Awwe you poor thing.. how much money did he leave.? Lol..x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yes of course i am, much more, but nothing would have been better. i felt cheap/used and insulted
Awwe bless your little cotton socks, your worth a million times more than that fuck the idiot tell your friend what her brilliant dad gets up to, just fuck the idiot and move on gorgeous chin up and keep moving on up..x

Back