Dream on

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a good one recently.

I was recently given a fun riddle about trying to discern one's own eye colour without using any sort of empirical evidence about one's own eye colour. It was a fun and intense logic puzzle involving a group of people trapped on an isolated island. If you are the sort of person who enjoys riddles you can read it here.

The dream.
I am on a beach, or in a hut on a beach. With a man I feel intensely attached too. I want to help him or save him or free him or keep him and im not sure which. And I can see his eye colour so vividly. And want to tell him, so he can leave the island, even though I know I never will.
I'm wrapped in him. His arms are warm and strong. He smells like sweet musky cologne. Riding him is intense and wet and gorgeous. I want to consume him completely. Then his weight on me, in me. He keeps trying to look in my eyes, but I wont let him. I can hear him begging. Cooing. groaning. I don't want him to know what colour they are.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a good one recently.

I was recently given a fun riddle about trying to discern one's own eye colour without using any sort of empirical evidence about one's own eye colour. It was a fun and intense logic puzzle involving a group of people trapped on an isolated island. If you are the sort of person who enjoys riddles you can read it here.

The dream.
I am on a beach, or in a hut on a beach. With a man I feel intensely attached too. I want to help him or save him or free him or keep him and im not sure which. And I can see his eye colour so vividly. And want to tell him, so he can leave the island, even though I know I never will.
I'm wrapped in him. His arms are warm and strong. He smells like sweet musky cologne. Riding him is intense and wet and gorgeous. I want to consume him completely. Then his weight on me, in me. He keeps trying to look in my eyes, but I wont let him. I can hear him begging. Cooing. groaning. I don't want him to know what colour they are.
Wild, I love it. If you ever write a book @Firefly I want to read it.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've been ill this week and having the most complicated, vivid, graphic, often illegal, visceral dreams. Way way too many to recount since I've been sleeping 12-14 hours a day, that is like 9 hours a day in dream state...it has been exhausting. and eye-opening.

One of those dreams

It's a bright, disjointed house. Late morning or early afternoon. Bright white walls with black trim. The hallways, rooms and walls are all at odd angles. There is loud cacophonous punk-rock music thumping throughout. I can feel it in my skin. And there are men being fellated by a hodgepodge of men and women everywhere. As I'm sat on a settee drinking tea and having a ginger snap, I might be waiting for someone.
But I notice, I can move through the bodies/consciousnesses of each of the people giving blowjobs at a glance. The flavour of the biscuit and then fragrance/flavour of each man is vivid in my mouth, as I watch this bizarre orgy unfold. At first a little shy to spy on these people, though as i realize it is a dream and I'm free to behave as I like, I start to explore the house, looking for someone who looks tasty. While I don't leave my seat, I can travel from mind to mind, enjoying the myriad of cocks. Some shorter, some softer, some edging closer, some throbbing, some deep in a throat, others circling lips and tongue, some oozing, some cumming. Bitter, sweet, salty. The textures and flavours all come one after another.

I think the dream the switched rather suddenly to a pirate ship dream. Which was long and complicated and didn't involve any more sex.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've been ill this week and having the most complicated, vivid, graphic, often illegal, visceral dreams. Way way too many to recount since I've been sleeping 12-14 hours a day, that is like 9 hours a day in dream state...it has been exhausting. and eye-opening.

One of those dreams

It's a bright, disjointed house. Late morning or early afternoon. Bright white walls with black trim. The hallways, rooms and walls are all at odd angles. There is loud cacophonous punk-rock music thumping throughout. I can feel it in my skin. And there are men being fellated by a hodgepodge of men and women everywhere. As I'm sat on a settee drinking tea and having a ginger snap, I might be waiting for someone.
But I notice, I can move through the bodies/consciousnesses of each of the people giving blowjobs at a glance. The flavour of the biscuit and then fragrance/flavour of each man is vivid in my mouth, as I watch this bizarre orgy unfold. At first a little shy to spy on these people, though as i realize it is a dream and I'm free to behave as I like, I start to explore the house, looking for someone who looks tasty. While I don't leave my seat, I can travel from mind to mind, enjoying the myriad of cocks. Some shorter, some softer, some edging closer, some throbbing, some deep in a throat, others circling lips and tongue, some oozing, some cumming. Bitter, sweet, salty. The textures and flavours all come one after another.

I think the dream the switched rather suddenly to a pirate ship dream. Which was long and complicated and didn't involve any more sex.
I need some of that tea your drinking……

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

One of those dreams

Vivid is an understatement, I wonder what happened in the pirate ship dream, perhaps the next sleep you'll find it will turn out just as adventurous and kinky.

Next time you transcend in the dream world, hone in on the UK into my dreams any time you like, preferably naked. I'll warm you up.

Aside from my brain now utilising my imagination wih very erotic and sensual fantasising, wishing you well soon.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay so another one of these complicated action movie dreams but there was a good sex scene, so I will focus on that.

In the dream I work for /am kept captive by a people Smuggling drug dealer. I think he might be Nigerian, thick black towering. Gorgeous but also terrifying and I'm definitely terrified of him. His entourage is mostly Filipino or Japanese.

On the restort where we're staying there is a church, probably for destination weddings, and around it a garden. That is where I first met you.

Over several days we meet, we talk, and laugh. You can't read the air at all. You try to convince me to go to the beach with you. you think I'm just being coy by turning you down.

At some point you're trying to convince me and your hand brushes my wrist, and I feel the sour thrill of electricity run up my spine. I want you.

I don't think you were expecting it but I dropped to my knees my hands on your thighs, on your fly, on your cock. Squeezing you greedily, pulling back your skin. Smiling. I can hear the sound as a stroke you. Light, quick strokes of your head. delicious.

Swelling and throbbing, your voice is all I hear. Cooing. Your hands in my hair. Your cock in my throat.

And then a gunshot.

And terror.

I woke myself. I knew what would happen next and I didn't want to be part of that dream anymore.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay so another one of these complicated action movie dreams but there was a good sex scene, so I will focus on that.

In the dream I work for /am kept captive by a people Smuggling drug dealer. I think he might be Nigerian, thick black towering. Gorgeous but also terrifying and I'm definitely terrified of him. His entourage is mostly Filipino or Japanese.

On the restort where we're staying there is a church, probably for destination weddings, and around it a garden. That is where I first met you.

Over several days we meet, we talk, and laugh. You can't read the air at all. You try to convince me to go to the beach with you. you think I'm just being coy by turning you down.

At some point you're trying to convince me and your hand brushes my wrist, and I feel the sour thrill of electricity run up my spine. I want you.

I don't think you were expecting it but I dropped to my knees my hands on your thighs, on your fly, on your cock. Squeezing you greedily, pulling back your skin. Smiling. I can hear the sound as a stroke you. Light, quick strokes of your head. delicious.

Swelling and throbbing, your voice is all I hear. Cooing. Your hands in my hair. Your cock in my throat.

And then a gunshot.

And terror.

I woke myself. I knew what would happen next and I didn't want to be part of that dream anymore.
You need to start producing action/sex films! Thats the start of a storyboard I want to see (Firefly as lead sexy chick).
And the book btw,

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You need to start producing action/sex films! Thats the start of a storyboard I want to see (Firefly as lead sexy chick).
And the book btw,
Book is out being rejected by publishers ;)

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Calling all vivid dreamers, lucid dreamers, daydreamers...
Share us a wet dream would ya!

This thread is for retelling of dreams you've enjoyed. As a wildly active dreamer, I often enjoy some pretty erotic dreams.
Rules:
Rules are the forum rules. While is it not uncommon to see a dream involving a family member, there is a no incest policy in effect. If you really want to share the dreams, just say it was about a co-worker, school friend or member off the forum. I am sorry to ask you to censor yourself, but thems the rules

Calling all vivid dreamers, lucid dreamers, daydreamers...
Share us a wet dream would ya!

This thread is for retelling of dreams you've enjoyed. As a wildly active dreamer, I often enjoy some pretty erotic dreams.
Rules:
Rules are the forum rules. While is it not uncommon to see a dream involving a family member, there is a no incest policy in effect. If you really want to share the dreams, just say it was about a co-worker, school friend or member off the forum. I am sorry to ask you to censor yourself, but thems the rules.

Other rules:
Daydreams are welcome.
Love those dreams when they happen. I dreamt I was staying at comfortable pub. Had a few beers and chat at the bar. Went to my room and was on top of bed - naked. Beautiful girl came and started to stroke my rock hard cock. Wow - please make this last forever - then I was awake. Lovely. When I got home I went to my GF flat and ... well I don't need to spell it out .... you will have the picture. X

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m glad I stumble upon this thread as I often have rather vivid, naughty and erotic dreams. This morning I woke up from the following dream:

Husband and I are watching tv, nothing exciting. I am in a thin strap white vest and a pair of light grey 3/4 leggings. I’m also commando underneath and just finished painting my toe nails. He gets up and tells me he’s going for a shower, again nothing remarkable about that. After few minutes I need the loo and as I walk in the bathroom he’s there with his back to the door, his peachy bum looking gorgeous as hot water runs down his body. He is just stood under the shower head with one hand against the wall, the other by his side. In that instant I felt my clit throb, he just looked so incredibly sexy. I decided to climb into the shower, still fully clothed and instantly take hold of his cock. He was hard in next to no time.

As he poured shower gel over his cock, I continued to wank him. He then turned around and without saying anything I dropped to my knees and took him deep in my mouth, my light grey leggings turning dark as they got a soaking from the shower water. He pulled the shower head off and poured the water over my head and down my vest. Digging my nails into his butt cheeks, I felt him twitch a few times and then as he grabbed my hair, he unloaded in my mouth. The whole time my big blue eyes staring up at him.

As I stood back up, my boobs now visible through my soaking wet vest, I let some of his cum dribble out of my mouth. We kiss and then he gets me to stand under the shower head. With my back to him, he pulls my leggings down to my ankles and the straps of my vest off of my arms. Pouring shower gel over my tits, he makes me lather them up with my hands while he rubs my clit and kisses my neck. Feeling his cock growing hard again, I bend over, place one foot on the side of the bath and position my pussy perfectly over his cock and allow him to slide in. It’s awkward because it’s a small bath/shower and he’s 6 foot and I’m 5 foot 3! So we decide to get out and head to the bedroom where he makes love to me and cums deep inside me whilst sucking on my toes.

Fuck this has gotten me so horny again! I think I might suggest he goes for a shower soon!

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m glad I stumble upon this thread as I often have rather vivid, naughty and erotic dreams. This morning I woke up from the following dream:

Husband and I are watching tv, nothing exciting. I am in a thin strap white vest and a pair of light grey 3/4 leggings. I’m also commando underneath and just finished painting my toe nails. He gets up and tells me he’s going for a shower, again nothing remarkable about that. After few minutes I need the loo and as I walk in the bathroom he’s there with his back to the door, his peachy bum looking gorgeous as hot water runs down his body. He is just stood under the shower head with one hand against the wall, the other by his side. In that instant I felt my clit throb, he just looked so incredibly sexy. I decided to climb into the shower, still fully clothed and instantly take hold of his cock. He was hard in next to no time.

As he poured shower gel over his cock, I continued to wank him. He then turned around and without saying anything I dropped to my knees and took him deep in my mouth, my light grey leggings turning dark as they got a soaking from the shower water. He pulled the shower head off and poured the water over my head and down my vest. Digging my nails into his butt cheeks, I felt him twitch a few times and then as he grabbed my hair, he unloaded in my mouth. The whole time my big blue eyes staring up at him.

As I stood back up, my boobs now visible through my soaking wet vest, I let some of his cum dribble out of my mouth. We kiss and then he gets me to stand under the shower head. With my back to him, he pulls my leggings down to my ankles and the straps of my vest off of my arms. Pouring shower gel over my tits, he makes me lather them up with my hands while he rubs my clit and kisses my neck. Feeling his cock growing hard again, I bend over, place one foot on the side of the bath and position my pussy perfectly over his cock and allow him to slide in. It’s awkward because it’s a small bath/shower and he’s 6 foot and I’m 5 foot 3! So we decide to get out and head to the bedroom where he makes love to me and cums deep inside me whilst

As I stood back up, my boobs now visible through my soaking wet vest, I let some of his cum dribble out of my mouth. We kiss and then he gets me to stand under the shower head. With my back to him, he pulls my leggings down to my ankles and the straps of my vest off of my arms. Pouring shower gel over my tits, he makes me lather them up with my hands while he rubs my clit and kisses my neck. Feeling his cock growing hard again, I bend over, place one foot on the side of the bath and position my pussy perfectly over his cock and allow him to slide in. It’s awkward because it’s a small bath/shower and he’s 6 foot and I’m 5 foot 3! So we decide to get out and head to the bedroom where he makes love to me and cums deep inside me whilst sucking on my toes.

Fuck this has gotten me so horny again! I think I might suggest he goes for a shower soon!
Ditto darling x

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi darling may I just ask you if you would do that for me sometime soon?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Earthquake dreams are very stressful right now as we have been having real earthquakes, so, one I have vivid and real memories that can make the dreams more realistic and there is a very real anxiety that when things start shaking in the night, I should wake up and make sure we are all safe.

I dreamt that there had been another earthquake. A big one.

And I woke in a split second into the dream that I was next to you in a panic and you asked what happened, and I asked if that was a real earthquake or a dream, And you just brushed my hair and assured me we were safe. Then you suggested I need to face the anxiety I’m having about the whole earthquake thing, while tickling my back and just squeezing nicely to make me feel safe and secure.

Just as I can’t be sure if the earthquake was real or not, your touch is as real as life.

Your cock, as warm and jumpy as I remember. I can’t remember if I remember you or not…maybe it is just a dream. And there I am in this conundrum wondering can one be real and the other not. But you are here, tickling my back while I stroke and squeeze your cock. Your shaft. Slapping you on your tummy with that slow thack thack slappy noise.

“I’m going to make this cock cum,” I think or say.

“Are you?” your voice is like gravel and thunder.

“Not yet. But yes.”

My mouth is watering. I can smell that first sour ooze you make. Your arm is trapped under my head, your fingers tickling my skin. A leg straddles you. My thigh pressing your sleepy cock, rolling you to the side as I snake over your body. And curl into you. I feel my cheek pressed into your warm tick-tocking chest, prickly hair and breath. Your cock still in my hand. Stroking up and down, stretching your skin, letting you fill out. I close my eyes and rest.

My mound now trapping your head, pressing down, like a guillotine, the edge of my pubic bone hard against you. Little giggle. Little wiggle. I sit up tall, my warm wet lips kiss your shaft.

Ah yes, it’s a dream, I smile.

Then. The thought flashes.

But the earthquake wasn’t.

I awake in a panic. The room dark and cold.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Earthquake dreams are very stressful right now as we have been having real earthquakes, so, one I have vivid and real memories that can make the dreams more realistic and there is a very real anxiety that when things start shaking in the night, I should wake up and make sure we are all safe.

I dreamt that there had been another earthquake. A big one.

And I woke in a split second into the dream that I was next to you in a panic and you asked what happened, and I asked if that was a real earthquake or a dream, And you just brushed my hair and assured me we were safe. Then you suggested I need to face the anxiety I’m having about the whole earthquake thing, while tickling my back and just squeezing nicely to make me feel safe and secure.

Just as I can’t be sure if the earthquake was real or not, your touch is as real as life.

Your cock, as warm and jumpy as I remember. I can’t remember if I remember you or not…maybe it is just a dream. And there I am in this conundrum wondering can one be real and the other not. But you are here, tickling my back while I stroke and squeeze your cock. Your shaft. Slapping you on your tummy with that slow thack thack slappy noise.

“I’m going to make this cock cum,” I think or say.

“Are you?” your voice is like gravel and thunder.

“Not yet. But yes.”

My mouth is watering. I can smell that first sour ooze you make. Your arm is trapped under my head, your fingers tickling my skin. A leg straddles you. My thigh pressing your sleepy cock, rolling you to the side as I snake over your body. And curl into you. I feel my cheek pressed into your warm tick-tocking chest, prickly hair and breath. Your cock still in my hand. Stroking up and down, stretching your skin, letting you fill out. I close my eyes and rest.

My mound now trapping your head, pressing down, like a guillotine, the edge of my pubic bone hard against you. Little giggle. Little wiggle. I sit up tall, my warm wet lips kiss your shaft.

Ah yes, it’s a dream, I smile.

Then. The thought flashes.

But the earthquake wasn’t.

I awake in a panic. The room dark and cold.
Never had an anxiety erotic dream….intense!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never had an anxiety erotic dream….intense!
If there is a way to enjoy anxiety erotic dreams without the actual anxiety I would be all for it because they are delicious

Back