Dream on

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Calling all vivid dreamers, lucid dreamers, daydreamers...
Share us a wet dream would ya!

This thread is for retelling of dreams you've enjoyed. As a wildly active dreamer, I often enjoy some pretty erotic dreams.
Rules:
Rules are the forum rules. While is it not uncommon to see a dream involving a family member, there is a no incest policy in effect. If you really want to share the dreams, just say it was about a co-worker, school friend or member off the forum. I am sorry to ask you to censor yourself, but thems the rules.

Other rules:
Daydreams are welcome.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This dream happened months ago, but it still sometimes gives my spine a shiver to remind me of how intense it was.
Do you get these dreams that are like mosaics? Multiple dreams happening in tandem. Like flicking channels, you hop from dream to dream...
--
I'm on a swing and you are beside me. It's afternoon. I only get flashes of the side of your face as we pass. I can hear my laughter. You are trying to tell me something, but I'm not listening. I pump my swing higher and feel myself fly and fall back again.

I'm in a house. A large mansion type place. There is a masque happening. The floor is black and white checkered tiles and I'm moving through the halls trying to find where the music is coming from. Music like a heartbeat. Intense and growling.

I am leading a group of women, my former rugby team I think, up a mountain. We keep losing people and just as I finally find the route we want to follow, that I know will be magical, one of the women announces they want to stay and see the concert. Suddenly there is a bus stop and a parking area on the mountain, there is a concert happening in the parking lot. Happy Hardcore is throbbing from speakers and I am disheartened as everyone starts dancing. Because I know there is something magical along the path and I want to see it. Then you are there. In your bathrobe (I dunno, it was a dream) I whisper in my head, follow me. You can hear my thoughts.

It is afternoon again. We have left the swings and are laying on a picnic blanket. I can taste grapes. Cold and sweet. The sun, behind you, is dazzling me so I can't see your face as you lean over me. Telling me about something, but I am more interested in the movement of your Adam's apple. I can feel your hand on my side.

The air is close. I want to find a window or a door out to the gardens. A house this large must have gardens. I am opening door after door. The heartbeat music pounding closer. It feels like it is following me. Footsteps and locks going click clack are echoing in my head.

We walk the path. I am breaking the trail in the waist deep snow. Blue sky and crisp air. I notice I am barefoot, but that the cold doesn't hurt. I feel you are following, closer with each step. I notice I am not only barefoot, but in fact fully nude. But the snow feels warm like cotton. I can feel my long curls tickling my back. I know we must pass through the pine wood and over a hill to the gatekeepers.

I can taste you. Your warm soft lips. Ants are running on my thigh. Your hands pressing hungrily up my summer dress. I close my eyes and breathe you in as we are lost in the circling of noses and lips. Round and round we go.

I am surrounded. There are hands on everything. Ropes or belts. binding me. I can't breathe. I fight. I gasp. I know I must be safe. He would never harm me. but I am terrified. I want them to show themselves. But all i see are red curtains over a windowpane. I reach. I know if I can open it, I will be safe.

I realize I am not safe in one of the other dreams. I turn to tell you I must leave you. To tell you to continue along this path. To tell you that over the hill, just as the sun comes into view, you will meet the gatekeepers (talking snow leopards...i know...it was a dream). To tell you to follow them and see the magical place for yourself. I need you to know I am not abandoning you. I need you to know I would stay. It is the only way to protect me in the other dream. But you are upon me. Your hands around me. Pressing me back. A step back. Against a tree. I don't want to wake. Suddenly I can feel everything. The icy cold of the snow under my barefeet. The hard rough bark of the tree I'm pressed against. And you. Your skin. Your hair. Your cock.

And all three dreams become one throbbing, dizzying, spiring confusion. As we become one gushing, dripping, squelch.

And I am awake, just trembling. My whole body in orgasm. Shuddering. Giggling. Squirming. Unable to remember which way was up. With an intense vertigo that had me clinging to the bed so I wouldn't fall off. And slowly let the memory of you, whom I've never met, solidify and the dream fade into the afterglow.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One part of your so multi-dream did trigger a dream recall for me (I don’t always remember my dreams, just the feeling/sensation they created). This one I do remember: I woke face down on my bed (in my dream) as someone or something was pressing down hard on me. I couldn’t move, frozen in fear, no strength to move. I felt long hair on my face, and a familiar quiet giggle in my ear, my ex gf. A hand reached around my hips and started to tease me, I felt her tense as I did, her pressing against me, stroking squeezing getting me harder….and then I suddenly woke up for real with a serious case of morning wood! Tried to force my self back into the dream, but it had passed.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One part of your so multi-dream did trigger a dream recall for me (I don’t always remember my dreams, just the feeling/sensation they created). This one I do remember: I woke face down on my bed (in my dream) as someone or something was pressing down hard on me. I couldn’t move, frozen in fear, no strength to move. I felt long hair on my face, and a familiar quiet giggle in my ear, my ex gf. A hand reached around my hips and started to tease me, I felt her tense as I did, her pressing against me, stroking squeezing getting me harder….and then I suddenly woke up for real with a serious case of morning wood! Tried to force my self back into the dream, but it had passed.
Oh that is yummy!

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Utter madness, I love them dreams.

Sometimes they are so realistic I forget I’m dreaming, all of a sudden inside the dream I realise I’ll wake up soon but I want to enjoy it a little bit longer but because of that realisation I wake up.

Once I was playing beach volleyball (which I’ve never played before) with a group of people I didn’t know. It was hot and intense, I was playing goofily but everyone was having a great time. I caught eye contact with a cute girl on the opposite team and she smiled, by the end of the game I’d jumped in order to save the ball and the winning point of the game but missed so we lost and I was covered in sand. As I got up to brush myself off she was walking over to talk to me, she expressed her thoughts on my gameplay as well as suggesting we should spend some time together. I suggested we go for a stroll along the beach and chat.

I find in these vivid dreams I never get to know their names.

Anyhow

We ended up walking down the beach talking and having a great time, we go for a swim, then we end up at a shack for something to eat and enjoy a few drinks together. Then all of a sudden we are riding a moped along the beach a nice sea breeze and water splashing up as we go in and out of the water, next thing I know she’s trying to sit on my cock as we are riding along. She’s giggling, we somehow teleport to the car park we take off our helmets and putting them in the compartment under the seat. She kisses me, we then teleport to my apartment, not even making it inside we already have our clothes off it’s very fast paced and passionate. I lift her up while continuing to kiss her, with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck I open the door and carry her inside. I softly let her down onto a table top kissing her on the lips, then the cheek over to nibble on her ear lobe, then softly down her neck on the shoulder, my hands feeling how soft and delicate her skin is as they glide down her back. I work my way down and tenderly kiss her breast and suck on her nipples, they are fully erect. She moans while spreading her legs and pulling me down to taste her. She is very wet. I pick her up again to take her to the bed, she has her hand stroking my cock and rubbing my balls till I throw her on the bed then go down on her again. My hands rubbing her belly and squeezing her breasts, she pulls me over and slowly climbs on top. She smiles and grabs my cock, slowly rubbing it along her slit and around her clit she places the tip inside.

And then I wake up.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Utter madness, I love them dreams.

Sometimes they are so realistic I forget I’m dreaming, all of a sudden inside the dream I realise I’ll wake up soon but I want to enjoy it a little bit longer but because of that realisation I wake up.

Once I was playing beach volleyball (which I’ve never played before) with a group of people I didn’t know. It was hot and intense, I was playing goofily but everyone was having a great time. I caught eye contact with a cute girl on the opposite team and she smiled, by the end of the game I’d jumped in order to save the ball and the winning point of the game but missed so we lost and I was covered in sand. As I got up to brush myself off she was walking over to talk to me, she expressed her thoughts on my gameplay as well as suggesting we should spend some time together. I suggested we go for a stroll along the beach and chat.

I find in these vivid dreams I never get to know their names.

Anyhow

We ended up walking down the beach talking and having a great time, we go for a swim, then we end up at a shack for something to eat and enjoy a few drinks together. Then all of a sudden we are riding a moped along the beach a nice sea breeze and water splashing up as we go in and out of the water, next thing I know she’s trying to sit on my cock as we are riding along. She’s giggling, we somehow teleport to the car park we take off our helmets and putting them in the compartment under the seat. She kisses me, we then teleport to my apartment, not even making it inside we already have our clothes off it’s very fast paced and passionate. I lift her up while continuing to kiss her, with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck I open the door and carry her inside. I softly let her down onto a table top kissing her on the lips, then the cheek over to nibble on her ear lobe, then softly down her neck on the shoulder, my hands feeling how soft and delicate her skin is as they glide down her back. I work my way down and tenderly kiss her breast and suck on her nipples, they are fully erect. She moans while spreading her legs and pulling me down to taste her. She is very wet. I pick her up again to take her to the bed, she has her hand stroking my cock and rubbing my balls till I throw her on the bed then go down on her again. My hands rubbing her belly and squeezing her breasts, she pulls me over and slowly climbs on top. She smiles and grabs my cock, slowly rubbing it along her slit and around her clit she places the tip inside.

And then I wake up.
Oh my God! amazing♡

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Woke up in a wild one this morning.

It was a waking dream.

I was in my room.
Laying naked on my bed. Black sheets. Grey throw blanket tossed to the side.
The sound of sunrise creeping through the open curtains.
I could feel the warm sunlight prickling my skin. And was trying to decide if I was awake or still dreaming.
But then, you walked through the door. And I didn't care if it was real or not.
In a flash, you were naked and snaking up my body. Your weight shifting the mattress. Your knees pressing my inner thighs.
And I was lost in the sweet sleep smell of you.
Grizzle and lips.
And tongues and teeth.
Biting your shoulder. Wrapped arms, legs, knees squeezing you. Deeper. Rocking. Oozing. Waves of you rolling through me.
And as I squeezed the solidness of your body, so satisfying.

And then gone.
I was awake.
Nearly naked in bed.
I didn't care if it was real or not. It was so satisfying.

I checked my phone.
:D
20230817_060517.jpg

Last edited:

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

It was a waking dream.

I was in my room.
I could feel the warm sunlight prickling my skin. And was trying to decide if I was awake or still dreaming.
In a flash, you were naked and snaking up my body. Your weight shifting the mattress. Your knees pressing my inner thighs.
Grizzle and lips.
And tongues and teeth.
Biting your shoulder. Wrapped arms, legs, knees squeezing you. Deeper. Rocking. Oozing. Waves of you rolling through me.

And then gone.
I was awake.
Nearly naked in bed.

I checked my phone.
View attachment 143498
Love erotic waking dreams!

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

It was a waking dream.

I was in my room.
Grizzle and lips.
And tongues and teeth.

And then gone.
I was awake.
Nearly naked in bed.

I checked my phone.
View attachment 143498
I’d have rather been transferred into your dream, snaking my way up your skin.

I was in some George a Romero’s Night of the living dead, it was all fun and games till the zombies started moving like Olympic sprinters haha.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d have rather been transferred into your dream, snaking my way up your skin.

I was in some George a Romero’s Night of the living dead, it was all fun and games till the zombies started moving like Olympic sprinters haha.
I fucking hate zombie dreams. And they're always so vivid and such rich dreams. it is such a waste of a dream when the f****** zombies show up. Whenever one starts it is an instant nope. I don't care how good the production values of this dream are, I'm Waking myself up.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I fucking hate zombie dreams. And they're always so vivid and such rich dreams. it is such a waste of a dream when the f****** zombies show up. Whenever one starts it is an instant nope. I don't care how good the production values of this dream are, I'm Waking myself up.
Yeah I get ya haha. Every now and then I’d have this reoccurring zombie dream, it always has the same outcome and I’d think am I supposed to find a path to survive but no matter the route I take it always ends up with me being eaten. Tough times getting eaten alive. Safe to say I needed the 8 hours as I’ve been sleeping rough recently but today I woke up refreshed.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hopefully you’re wearing one of your sexy thongs today, as I noticed you were working hard yesterday and were to busy to shower for wet Wednesday. Getting me worried about your hygiene again ;)

V

Victor936

It was a waking dream.

I was in my room.
Grizzle and lips.
And tongues and teeth.

And then gone.
I was awake.
Nearly naked in bed.

I checked my phone.
View attachment 143498
What a dream! Imagine that being reality :p

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hot off the press from earlier this morning

I am running a familiar route through some woods. I trip on a tree root, feel that sickening feeling of falling, hit the ground hard.I roll onto my back. I smile, not too bad, I feel me knee, blood from a graze or cut. She kneels beside me ‘let me help you’ she whispers. I can see she is wearing shorts, slim muscular legs. She touches my leg
Next moment she is on top f me I feel her hand guiding my cock inside her. She pushes down on my chest her hips moving faster, sliding, grinding against me. I hold her hips pulling her tighter enjoying the rhythm. I start to push up, but this seems to break her concentration, she slows (I think oh fuck), but she lets the speed build again, I feel or bodies banging harder together, she leans further back arching her back, I gasp…..and am awake……! Covered in sweat, heart racing, shallow breathing, with a huge hard on!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hot off the press from earlier this morning

I am running a familiar route through some woods. I trip on a tree root, feel that sickening feeling of falling, hit the ground hard.I roll onto my back. I smile, not too bad, I feel me knee, blood from a graze or cut. She kneels beside me ‘let me help you’ she whispers. I can see she is wearing shorts, slim muscular legs. She touches my leg
Next moment she is on top f me I feel her hand guiding my cock inside her. She pushes down on my chest her hips moving faster, sliding, grinding against me. I hold her hips pulling her tighter enjoying the rhythm. I start to push up, but this seems to break her concentration, she slows (I think oh fuck), but she lets the speed build again, I feel or bodies banging harder together, she leans further back arching her back, I gasp…..and am awake……! Covered in sweat, heart racing, shallow breathing, with a huge hard on!
Wild. This is so vivid.

Back