Do young females like older guys ?

hullbuddy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean with "like" and with young females (really, females? what are you, a biologist?)
Do you mean like as in have sex with or do you mean hang out with or talk to? They are all very different. It also depends on what age range you are targeting.
If you mean will an 18 year old have sex with a 50 year old guy, then the answer will most possibly be no, not unless you pay her by the hour.
If on the other hand by younger you mean a bigger age gap then yes. Its not uncommon for late 20, early 30 women to have sex with guys who could be old enough to be their dad. it happens because they have become more experienced and are not so blinded just by looks. From my experience I would actually say that it is becoming more and more common as women are looking for something a bit more to their life and not just because of financial incentives.
It also depends on what you are looking for.

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
They do... We've met others before and one of her (few) rules is that the guys must be older than her...

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i found that younger girls are just as enthusiastic to try new things & push their limits

P

Philevo71

Im not young but I do like an older man . They seem to know their stuff lol x
I feel like that is a fallacy I’ve been with older and been with younger, there is no obvious difference with either IMO.
For me it’s more about connection when you’re in a long term relationship people stop trying again IMO when someone wants you and they know that this might be the only time that they get to show you how they feel about you that’s what makes it electric!!!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Philevo71 I get what you're saying . I just mean personally I think an older man appreciates a woman more than some 24 year old who just wants his balls emptied n go. Xx
But im not knocking younger men at all. I think I will appreciate a younger man when I'm older xx

P

Philevo71

@Philevo71 I get what you're saying . I just mean personally I think an older man appreciates a woman more than some 24 year old who just wants his balls emptied n go. Xx
Agreed I just speak from experience and I don’t think I young man gives two fuck about pleasing a woman? Personally I wouldn’t start fucking until I have gone down I love to eat pussy and it’s all part of what makes an awesome fuck experience making sure the woman is satisfied over me just shooting my load!!

Back