Do young females like older guys ?

M

MowgliSCN

Yes, but most older men on here speak as if they've never spoken to a woman before.
Crude unimaginative troglodites are making the beautiful ones reluctant to make an appearance as the work required to wade through the chipolata fest is killing the fun of engaging in the gentlemen's style of making the cuties feel great about themselves...
Ive got cock is no longer a good thing..you'll have far more hits by asking about her and making her laugh and curious..by the way we can all see your cock it's right in the middle of your forehead lmao..
Sorry I've ranted...

M

MowgliSCN

I watched beautiful women of my age in my late teens early 20s always with fellas at least 5yrs older the percentage was high and now I'm not so young the younger females are very forward..it's all good but what's the best age gap...sensitive subject but late teens early 20s seem to be my main group of admirers..with no attention from the mid to late 20s ..blah blah blah

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m just not turned on by older guys. I like to dress and go out to a goth club, or a show and hang in the mosh pit, or an opera in a nice dress, or to watch the stars at night, or to an art gallery, or to the occasional grind club. I dig clean shaven, 6 foot and up, average build (not into huge muscles, but not into rolls either, tall lanky and strong with a solid back and strong (but not huge) shoulders. Gotta have good hair, I have a thing for sexy hair that I can pull or that looks hot all sweaty at a concert. Gotta have style. James Dean mixed with young Trent Reznor, young Chino Moreno, Jason Momoa’s ink, the kind of guy who pulls a smoke from behind his ear, lights it with a match and kisses it off mine to light it. Calls me doll or baby. Digs hanging out at a tattoo shop, has a few piercings (I go nuts from r a small hoop on the left side of the nose). Ripped jeans and T-shirts, but also nice pants and a sexy button down. Andddd must be highly intellectual. Science is a huge turn on, so is music. I’m a mix of both with a 154 IQ, so I want someone that’s the same.

I go for younger guys, but I detest immaturity and entitled people. Have your own life, career, money, likes and dislikes. Ambition is sexy, confidence too.

It's good that you don't demand too much . . . :rolleyes:

Sumiko signature.png

S

Swing_Couple

I’m just not turned on by older guys. I like to dress and go out to a goth club, or a show and hang in the mosh pit, or an opera in a nice dress, or to watch the stars at night, or to an art gallery, or to the occasional grind club. I dig clean shaven, 6 foot and up, average build (not into huge muscles, but not into rolls either, tall lanky and strong with a solid back and strong (but not huge) shoulders. Gotta have good hair, I have a thing for sexy hair that I can pull or that looks hot all sweaty at a concert. Gotta have style. James Dean mixed with young Trent Reznor, young Chino Moreno, Jason Momoa’s ink, the kind of guy who pulls a smoke from behind his ear, lights it with a match and kisses it off mine to light it. Calls me doll or baby. Digs hanging out at a tattoo shop, has a few piercings (I go nuts from r a small hoop on the left side of the nose). Ripped jeans and T-shirts, but also nice pants and a sexy button down. Andddd must be highly intellectual. Science is a huge turn on, so is music. I’m a mix of both with a 154 IQ, so I want someone that’s the same.

I go for younger guys, but I detest immaturity and entitled people. Have your own life, career, money, likes and dislikes. Ambition is sexy, confidence too.
I'll fuck anybody with a big cock...

Laura26

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My husband is 19 years older than me. We swing and most of the men we meet are 45-65. Older men are usually more confident but less egotistical than young lads, more relaxed in female company, more articulate and better company. In real life. Most on here don't know how to hold a conversation and trust me, guys, if your first question is are you horny or do you do phone, I'ma gonna ignore you.

F

FreddieHorny

My husband is 19 years older than me. We swing and most of the men we meet are 45-65. Older men are usually more confident but less egotistical than young lads, more relaxed in female company, more articulate and better company. In real life. Most on here don't know how to hold a conversation and trust me, guys, if your first question is are you horny or do you do phone, I'ma gonna ignore you.
It's really true. Sometimes guys need to hold their horses down tbh

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
absolutely spot on there laura. also, i just can't understand why some men in here think they're gonna get a reply to, are u horny. fuckin imbeciles.

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always try to be well mannered but alot of women these days are so rude and arrogant I think I'm better off single with good manners instead of being with one of the stunning women with no manners or sense of reality
dude, point taken up to a degree but i don't think the two are mutually exclusive in every case.

Back