Do ladies enjoy blowjobs?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I absolutely love it! It's such a turn on knowing I'm giving so much pleasure. I love to tease with my tongue, and look up and see the pleasure in the guys face, before taking him deep into my mouth. I love hearing him moan as he build towards an orgasm, and feeling his cock twitch as he cums in my mouth. Yum!

That sounds sooo good. I like the same when I am licking pussy :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's no greater pleasure than giving pleasure!

Love it, watching her face as her orgasm builds, her hands grabbing the sheets or my head as my fingers push in deeper, her pussy dripping juices as my tongue teases her clit ....

maturecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoys sucking cock, I really like licking pussy (and have been told im very good at it) but have never been lucky enough to meet a woman who will happily suck my cock, and I'm beginning to think they don't exist!!
Oh believe me they do, well at least one I know, my wife. She loves the feel of a nice hard cock in her mouth. unfortunately it's only mine now but, truthfully I've actually known her come while sucking my cock and the best part is she loves the taste of cumm and always swallows she saysin the past, it slowed down whoever she was sucking when it came to what she really wanted. I'll leave you work out what that was.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 37

Hedgehog380

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoys sucking cock, I really like licking pussy (and have been told im very good at it) but have never been lucky enough to meet a woman who will happily suck my cock, and I'm beginning to think they don't exist!!
I've never been with a woman who didn't, though there were some I preferred receiving from others - a couple weren't as good as they thought they were and couldn't make me cum, but then that happens a lot with blokes oral skills too so what can you do.

G

GlasgowGuy91

From this thread it sounds like I’m clearly meeting the wrong woman! Most girls I’ve been with don’t like giving except maybe for a few seconds on the odd occasion.

Would also love trying to go down on them in return but again, that’s been a no no :(

J

JonB

I absolutely love it! It's such a turn on knowing I'm giving so much pleasure. I love to tease with my tongue, and look up and see the pleasure in the guys face, before taking him deep into my mouth. I love hearing him moan as he build towards an orgasm, and feeling his cock twitch as he cums in my mouth. Yum!
My kind of woman, we should chat sometime x

Talktomebbe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Of course we do. Any girl that doesn’t is lying to ya

M

Misszara

Only they can tell you that, maybe your really well hung and a big cock is not that easy to suck and enjoy.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only they can tell you that, maybe your really well hung and a big cock is not that easy to suck and enjoy.
Ah I don't think so I consider my self as average endowment

Back