Do ladies enjoy blowjobs?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm most definitely a flailer -- unless of course you tie me down first.

I would be happy to tie you down first, then I can take my time to enjoy your body. Teasing, kissing, licking, making you cum several times before fucking you ...

Shygirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoys sucking cock, I really like licking pussy (and have been told im very good at it) but have never been lucky enough to meet a woman who will happily suck my cock, and I'm beginning to think they don't exist!!
Hell yes! I love to suck it until you cum in my mouth!

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I definitely enjoy pleasing my man by sucking him off, I love to look up at him and see the sheer excitement on his face as I french kiss the tip. I absolutely LOVE a 69 where we both can't get enough of the taste of each other then we kiss and tongue and mix juices when he slips inside me mmmmm the best :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I definitely enjoy pleasing my man by sucking him off, I love to look up at him and see the sheer excitement on his face as I french kiss the tip. I absolutely LOVE a 69 where we both can't get enough of the taste of each other then we kiss and tongue and mix juices when he slips inside me mmmmm the best :)

mmmmm sounds a perfect start to a night :)

Y

YogiBear

Amen perfect Scarlett this is exactly what I meant about my FWB

Persuader

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is fantastic x would love one from you but know it's only a dream x

GifsAndToys

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have had lots of girls suck my cock and have also sucked a lot of cock.
I always feel such a slut on my knees sucking cock and swallowing spunk
I LOVE IT

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Of course they do but I had a woman who had a serious aversion to sperm, what a turn off she was. Safe to say that fizzled out quickly.
When it gets to the point you can't hit a hard-on having your semi sucked is exquisite

Back