Curvy woman in Lancashire looking for a regular meet or one off outdoors

Joeystiff88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Hit me up

33 yrs
6ft 6
Toned/good looking
Just ready to to get naughty if I'm brutally honest the more public the more dangerous and exciting ‍♂️

MrMerlin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
hi Tilly, are you up for being a regular fwb or just one off hook up, I'm by the tower, if you drive maybe you can pick me up and we'll go for a spin or whatever, here waitin 4u, day or night

Last edited:

BigBoots

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi
6'2", 48" chest (hairy), waistline a wee bit less, just over 16st, short grey hair, green eyes. North end of Merseyside, on the coast. Send me a message, we can chat and see if we want to work something out. xx

Last edited:

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m not far from you if you fancy a meet

MrMerlin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya Tilly, I'm in Blackpool so not to far away, definitely up for regular meets, message me with more info, Merlin

Last edited:

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think I might be right up your street!Message me and let's make some sparks!!!

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds fun, but I'm the least dominant person you'd ever meet!

B

BigBen93

Hi, I'm up for that if you are? :)

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good afternoon would love to meet up for some outdoor fun, Kellie

Leelee121

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, where about are you in Lancs ?

abuc8000

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
good morning Alan here, saw your message, would love to meet up sometime,,,

ukguy5771

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey baby I am in Preston

MentalOriental

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Tilly Bean, i'm from Bolton. Here for fun whenever you're free. Just let me know.

abuc8000

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya I could meet you friday for outdoor fun, Delamere Forest is so much fun, Alan

Simonstewart

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m definitely uo for that myself!! Pm me, I am based in preston, I am also curvy myself

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very close to you and available anytime

Bluevein

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like truckers?

Back