Curvy woman in Lancashire looking for a regular meet or one off outdoors

Hornyforyou80

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
I'm about an hour away from you and interested...

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Hey...I'm in Lancs myself...and VERY interested....mmmm....pm me if u like and I'll send you my face pic...

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sent u pm Tilly xx

Jimbris

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tilly sounds too good to be true but if near the lakes...well we could have a lot of fun!

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey tillybean id luv to have some outdoor fun with u sometime pm me and lets chat maybe arrange a naughty meet

M55Cumbria

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi Tilly, I'm in Kendal and looking for regular meets. Mature guy. Let me know if interested x

Loversbug892

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in Manchester, could hookup if you fancy it?

MasterBen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Starryeyes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Blackpool based, I'd be interested too

Jcb6689

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested and in the east Lancashire area. Send me a message for more details if you are interested too!

Biker10

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You still looking for someone

Back