USER HAS LEFT.....
USER HAS LEFT.......

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE.

USER HAS LEFT..
HAVE U GOT THAT...

Philmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Hi Phil in Manchester here, im 55yr 5 10 stocky build short hair glasses, looking for same as you, add me on k1k Philsmith001

cinemasam

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interested in a regular meet or a one off outdoors, I'm 5ft8, curvy, brown hair, blue eyes, big bust and hips. I prefer stockier men and those that are a bit more dominant
Hi
im a mature guy dom by nature seeking reg friend, 07708192652 im totally single no bags n baggage just me and fun

B

Bumfunfan1

To All those STUPID ARSES.....
THE POSTER HAS LEFT

USER HAS LEFT
USER HAS LEFT.....
USER HAS LEFT.......

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE.

USER HAS LEFT..
HAVE U GOT THAT...
So .... theres still a chance ???

Leet35

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey am interested dm me

Alex886

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pm me your very desired I full fill

B8gun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning,

Would love to have a chat with you,

Where are you located in the UK xx

Outdoorfun1969

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey...I'm in Lancs myself...and VERY interested....mmmm....pm me if u like and I'll send you my face pic...

Back