Curious as to why?

S

Secretliaisons1969

Just a quick question to some of the guys out there?..... are you all that gullible that you really believe all the fake profiles and pics on here or don't you care if the person your speaking to is completely lying as to who they are? Maybe it's just me but I'd hate to be chatting to someone and find out that person is deceiving me. Maybe I'm just too honest or maybe you like the fantasy of not really knowing?? I'm just a nosey bitch lol and I'd like to know your opinions on this?
It's a pain in the arse and they follow you onto kik trying to get you to sign up. Love it when they are exposed as fakes. A really irritating thing on this site.

Y

YogiBear

Thing is @SexyScarlett, you can chat to a real person, you can share pics, speak to them on the phone, but they may not live up to their online profile, or be able to give what they suggested!

I know there are plenty of female scammers here, I’d hate to be a man using the site, but it’s not strictly limited to the fakes, I don’t think.

xx
Well said babe..this is so true. I once met a chatter and her pics were certainly very very different to her real self OMG. And she had a lousy personality. What a waste of an hour of my life, best bit was she asked to borrow 50 quid off me lmao

Shyredbeard

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just a quick question to some of the guys out there?..... are you all that gullible that you really believe all the fake profiles and pics on here or don't you care if the person your speaking to is completely lying as to who they are? Maybe it's just me but I'd hate to be chatting to someone and find out that person is deceiving me. Maybe I'm just too honest or maybe you like the fantasy of not really knowing?? I'm just a nosey bitch lol and I'd like to know your opinions on this?
I know most are probably fake. I'm just hoping to get at least 1 real perso . I'm brand new at this anyway

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well said babe..this is so true. I once met a chatter and her pics were certainly very very different to her real self OMG. And she had a lousy personality. What a waste of an hour of my life, best bit was she asked to borrow 50 quid off me lmao
Omg lol this made me giggle :D

Laurie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately the selfishness of society today means we see and hear what we want to meet our own needs.
If people want to deceive for their own wants then good luck to them. Karma is an absolute bitch

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not a chance. Before any real chat you will be verifing gender and age as I will too

Jmwisdom38

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What i have found is either no one speaks or they want money or want you to sign up for something

Back