Curious as to why?

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just a quick question to some of the guys out there?..... are you all that gullible that you really believe all the fake profiles and pics on here or don't you care if the person your speaking to is completely lying as to who they are? Maybe it's just me but I'd hate to be chatting to someone and find out that person is deceiving me. Maybe I'm just too honest or maybe you like the fantasy of not really knowing?? I'm just a nosey bitch lol and I'd like to know your opinions on this?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Some are obviously fake and some not so.

The frustrating thing is to be chatting to them and they then ask for money or that you join a different site.

Ollie55Uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I m horny right now...I get to the point that I just don’t care!

E

Ellisa

Thing is @SexyScarlett, you can chat to a real person, you can share pics, speak to them on the phone, but they may not live up to their online profile, or be able to give what they suggested!

I know there are plenty of female scammers here, I’d hate to be a man using the site, but it’s not strictly limited to the fakes, I don’t think.

xx

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thing is @SexyScarlett, you can chat to a real person, you can share pics, speak to them on the phone, but they may not live up to their online profile, or be able to give what they suggested!

I know there are plenty of female scammers here, I’d hate to be a man using the site, but it’s not strictly limited to the fakes, I don’t think.

xx
Yeah I agree. Tbh though I think some people like to live out fantasies and maybe that's why they are ok with it.
Scamming is another story though it's one thing to pretend but another to scam people out of money. I had pictures stolen from another site and the person made a fake account and was actually charging money for pics, I only found out when someone mentioned sending me money :O
guess it's just tough so best thing is to be wary until proven otherwise

E

Ellisa

Yeah I agree. Tbh though I think some people like to live out fantasies and maybe that's why they are ok with it.
Scamming is another story though it's one thing to pretend but another to scam people out of money. I had pictures stolen from another site and the person made a fake account and was actually charging money for pics, I only found out when someone mentioned sending me money :O
guess it's just tough so best thing is to be wary until proven otherwise

I think fantasies are fine, as long as they are upfront about it and you know what you are dealing with, let’s be honest, that’s what cyber is for, for most.

Sorry to hear about the pics though, seems to be a lot of that happening of late and its a shame, I like faces, I like to see who I am talking to, but it’s really off putting, so much so I took mine down.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think fantasies are fine, as long as they are upfront about it and you know what you are dealing with, let’s be honest, that’s what cyber is for, for most.

Sorry to hear about the pics though, seems to be a lot of that happening of late and its a shame, I like faces, I like to see who I am talking to, but it’s really off putting, so much so I took mine down.
Yeah I agree, shame for all us real girls out here though that we can't express the way we'd like because of fakers xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ya bunch a suspicious fuckers ...
Fake it tae ye make it !
Joking but yeah agree that there's too many fakes and agree that yer guilty until proven innocent ... don't know how many ppl said I was fake or a was a guy... that got quickly squashed lol .... xx

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fake ya mean theres Fake fckers on here .......no wonder my bank balance gets lower each week !!!!!! Lol i do find it funny when even ive posted that theres a fake pic......people still try and talk to them. Madness really !!

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ya bunch a suspicious fuckers ...
Fake it tae ye make it !
Joking but yeah agree that there's too many fakes and agree that yer guilty until proven innocent ... don't know how many ppl said I was fake or a was a guy... that got quickly squashed lol .... xx
Same here!! I still get asked in chat if my pics are real lol

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a quick question to some of the guys out there?..... are you all that gullible that you really believe all the fake profiles and pics on here or don't you care if the person your speaking to is completely lying as to who they are? Maybe it's just me but I'd hate to be chatting to someone and find out that person is deceiving me. Maybe I'm just too honest or maybe you like the fantasy of not really knowing?? I'm just a nosey bitch lol and I'd like to know your opinions on this?
Some are easy to spot but not all are that easy.To be honest I hate take people on here, it can be frustrating when you think your speaking to someone genuine and it turns out there not.I guess it is part and parcel of these sites, but it can drive you nuts.lo

Back