Cuckold

G

Gentleman_Jack

I think it’s important that everyone knows that @Darren92 isn’t truthful. He talks about his wife to be, yet he forgets what he has told people. We were chatting one day, and he tells me the he’s getting married next Tuesday, then two days later he refers to ‘his wife’ and he quickly adds, I’m married by the way! More fool me for engaging in the level of chat that we did but he’s got a fantasy and that’s it, he’s not genuine.

Pob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have the need to be lay down, arms tied, and my wife sat on my face…her back to me…so ass on my mouth….me licking away….then her to be lifted slightly….and a huge cock slammed into her dripping wet pussy….3 inches from my face…eyes inches from her married hairy pussy getting pounded by a massive cock…she is dripping onto my face…and the odd thrust from this beast hitting my face as he uses the wet from my face to help hit harder!!

I find a rhythm tonguing her virgin ass hole as he pounds her…i feel her cheeks tense on my face and her gasp and feel her start to squirt against his massive cock…so intense she forces him out of her and his cock rests on my chin as she enjoys her first orgasm….while im cover in her squirting goodness….

Never felt her so wet…and shaking…she does something ive never ever seen before….she lifts her legs and ass….reaches back and grabs this cock twice as big as min…rubs its on my face, while sticking her fingers in my mouth….then guides by cock to her ass…..im shacking now as this has always been a no no….she uses her juices to prepare he tight ass….2 inches from my face…still dripping….tiny pull of him to her ass…..and he follows and plunges into her very very hard……she jumps and screams back as his balls slam right into my face….nowhere to go…i can smell my wife's pussy and ass…and the musk of this huge cock where i was never allowed….

Last edited:

Alexander71

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think it’s important that everyone knows that @Darren92 isn’t truthful. He talks about his wife to be, yet he forgets what he has told people. We were chatting one day, and he tells me the he’s getting married next Tuesday, then two days later he refers to ‘his wife’ and he quickly adds, I’m married by the way! More fool me for engaging in the level of chat that we did but he’s got a fantasy and that’s it, he’s not genuine.
Yes it seems a little far fetched by he is entitled to his fantasy but he should be more honest about it and not drag someone advice as if he talking fact

Back