Cuckold

D

Darren92

Hey guys new member here. I basically have an urge to watch my fiance and best man get it on.

Part of me thinks it's so wrong to want that, and yet...

Alexander71

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey guys new member here. I basically have an urge to watch my fiance and best man get it on.

Part of me thinks it's so wrong to want that, and yet...
Have you ever discussed this with your fiance?? Is your relationship strong enough to do that? What does your best man think?? Sometimes the fantasy doesn't match the reality you run the risk of your fiance liking it way too much which can lead to complications the only way it could work is to detach yourselves from it its only sex nothing more and maybe its better a stranger rather your best man that way there can't be any attachements lots questions need to be asked its important to discuss it with your fiance first see where she is at in all this and she mustn't be kind of feel to pressured into doing it , if she wants to then thats half the battle

D

Darren92

There have been hints of chemistry between the two of them. That's it though, just hints. She also wears revealing clothes whenever he comes over as well, and tries to sit as close to him as possible

I understand what you're saying, and I appreciate you taking the time to say it. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You both sound as though you would go ahead and do it. Personally I would do it especially as she fancies the best man and dresses sexy to impress him, enjoy

D

Darren92

You both sound as though you would go ahead and do it. Personally I would do it especially as she fancies the best man and dresses sexy to impress him, enjoy
I'll discuss it with her first to make sure.

How do you think I should initiate it?

L

Leah88

My opinion, FWIW, had similar situation few relationships ago. Never married, so obviously not a best man thing, but one of his mates who was allegedly well-endowed. After months of discussion/fantasy talk and despite my many reservations eventually agreed to the 3 of us meeting on neutral ground for drinks with no obligation on either side. A short way into drinks BF went completely cold on idea, sort of relief for me, took some time to recover his confidence etc. TLDR? Probably best left in the realms of fantasy, IMHO. L x

D

Darren92

My opinion, FWIW, had similar situation few relationships ago. Never married, so obviously not a best man thing, but one of his mates who was allegedly well-endowed. After months of discussion/fantasy talk and despite my many reservations eventually agreed to the 3 of us meeting on neutral ground for drinks with no obligation on either side. A short way into drinks BF went completely cold on idea, sort of relief for me, took some time to recover his confidence etc. TLDR? Probably best left in the realms of fantasy, IMHO. L x
Thanks for this Leah. Having a female perspective on this has helped quite a bit. After reading your post, I can imagine that I would feel the same as your partner did.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ask yourself if you get jealous then it's better to not put it to the test. As I said I would do it, but I'm sexually different. Do tell us if you want how you get on. Regards

D

Darren92

Ask yourself if you get jealous then it's better to not put it to the test. As I said I would do it, but I'm sexually different. Do tell us if you want how you get on. Regards
If you Don't mind me asking, how come you would do it?

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I was married and although our sex was good and regular I wasn't satisfying her, she said she needed bigger cocks so I let her go with other men and we both loved it it was hot. But after a few years of fucking other guys she fell in love with one and it ended in divorce.

D

Darren92

Well I was married and although our sex was good and regular I wasn't satisfying her, she said she needed bigger cocks so I let her go with other men and we both loved it it was hot. But after a few years of fucking other guys she fell in love with one and it ended in divorce.
I see. Thanks for telling me that.

Was it the fact that she was getting what she wanted that got you off or something else?

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No I had realised a few years before that I was more adventurous and wanted her to have a three some but she wasn't having that,. We had a row one evening and she went round to a male work colleague's house and they had sex she came home and got in bed and told me, but instead of being mad my cock got hard and we fucked and I asked her about it while we fucked and he had made her cum and I asked her about his cock and she said his was longer and thicker than mine I was so excited I said would you like to fuck him again and she said yes and so she did and I was so fucking hot I tell you. I could tell you more if you want. Regards

D

Darren92

No I had realised a few years before that I was more adventurous and wanted her to have a three some but she wasn't having that,. We had a row one evening and she went round to a male work colleague's house and they had sex she came home and got in bed and told me, but instead of being mad my cock got hard and we fucked and I asked her about it while we fucked and he had made her cum and I asked her about his cock and she said his was longer and thicker than mine I was so excited I said would you like to fuck him again and she said yes and so she did and I was so fucking hot I tell you. I could tell you more if you want. Regards
Wow that does sound really hot. It's getting me a bit turned on just reading it. Would you like to PM instead?

G

Gentleman_Jack

I have a similar fantasy with my girlfriend and other guys, but for me it would have to be someone random…but I’m also very aware that this is probably only a fantasy and that I wouldn’t actually enjoy the reality. I think I would lack the ability to detach myself from ‘it’s just sex’ and I would worry that other feelings would come in to it. Still, doesn’t stop me thinking about it and creating scenarios in my mind! If you decide to approach your fiancé, I hope it all works out for you.

Alexander71

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll discuss it with her first to make sure.

How do you think I should initiate it?
Be honest with her say it as you see it come out with it in a honest way discuss how she feels about it and ask her honestly about her feelings towards him and what her feelings are towards you as well then if both of you want to go ahead with it then you can discuss specifics

Back