couple in Aylesbury area, looking for submissive friends that could possible lead to more

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Myself and Devileyes8781, we can be cheeky, yet playful and some what dominant looking for submissive friend(s) to join us for both mff and mmf fun within the future

we are looking at making friends, locally and around same age preferred but not essential, my fiancée is 33, i'm 39

we would like to get to know others beforehand, nothings personal but trust, honesty and belief are important to us

we have been together for 8yrs now, our bond is strong and are willing to allow others to join us, to bond with us with a strong friendship (possibly with benefits)
Do you fancy some fun tonight?

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Myself and Devileyes8781, we can be cheeky, yet playful and some what dominant looking for submissive friend(s) to join us for both mff and mmf fun within the future

we are looking at making friends, locally and around same age preferred but not essential, my fiancée is 33, i'm 39

we would like to get to know others beforehand, nothings personal but trust, honesty and belief are important to us

we have been together for 8yrs now, our bond is strong and are willing to allow others to join us, to bond with us with a strong friendship (possibly with benefits)
Are you guys on kik. Message me mrniceguyaylesbury

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi fancy a chat and meet up? Are you on kik mrniceguyaylesbury

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi I am interested. Fancy a chat

Max2maximum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, how are you doing hope you are fine n doing well I am interested. Let me know what you require.

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi I am interested and also live in Aylesbury

Cam1078

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi to you both,

I hope you are well! Your message stood out to me… I am a clean Male 25 living in Buckinghamshire… and would be very open to your offer! I am free everyday and can travel to you. If you’d like to know more about me or just even chat or shoot a few questions at me feel free to private message me.

I hope to hear from you both soon ;)

Mrniceguyaylesbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi I am interested. Message me

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YET ANOTHER DEAD THREAD.

OP IS IN BLACK, THEREFORE ACCOUNT DELETED.

TRY READING FIRST POST AND THEN THREAD.

Back