couple in Aylesbury area, looking for submissive friends that could possible lead to more

P

Phoenix8187

Myself and Devileyes8781, we can be cheeky, yet playful and some what dominant looking for submissive friend(s) to join us for both mff and mmf fun within the future

we are looking at making friends, locally and around same age preferred but not essential, my fiancée is 33, i'm 39

we would like to get to know others beforehand, nothings personal but trust, honesty and belief are important to us

we have been together for 8yrs now, our bond is strong and are willing to allow others to join us, to bond with us with a strong friendship (possibly with benefits)

P

Phoenix8187

yes this is genuine, Devileyes8781 is a carer for family, i know pic's will be added but in "her own time"

Max2maximum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested is there anything you require please let me know.

P

Phoenix8187

all we really ask is that if some one is interested then get to know us 1st, we are new to this so we are looking at build up trust and friendship before anything happens

paul50wilts

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi phoenix and devileyes I agree trust and patience is key. Im interested. Have spoken to devileyes previously.

D

Dave4312

Hi, often in and around Oxford, please get in touch, 6ft 4 and ready to mingle

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Myself and Devileyes8781, we can be cheeky, yet playful and some what dominant looking for submissive friend(s) to join us for both mff and mmf fun within the future

we are looking at making friends, locally and around same age preferred but not essential, my fiancée is 33, i'm 39

we would like to get to know others beforehand, nothings personal but trust, honesty and belief are important to us

we have been together for 8yrs now, our bond is strong and are willing to allow others to join us, to bond with us with a strong friendship (possibly with benefits)
I'm in,sounds good

D

Dave4312

I am still interested, let's meet and get to know each other, often in the Oxfordshire area

Dalay1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I’m interested in joining u both for some pleasurable fun pm me if your still interested

M

MAJA82

I’d love to be part of your journey. I too want to experience this, either to watch or be involved in role play or whatever you wanted

Back