Car Wank

canoneos

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Drove to Epping Forest in the summer and sat in the car having a wank. Was really quiet though. Got to the point where i was nearly ready to cum so go out of car and stood by door jerking. Just as I shot my load i looked up and a guy had stopped on the path to watch me.
Not to far from Epping forest

MancJackTheLad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Drove to Epping Forest in the summer and sat in the car having a wank. Was really quiet though. Got to the point where i was nearly ready to cum so go out of car and stood by door jerking. Just as I shot my load i looked up and a guy had stopped on the path to watch me.
i'd have been over like a shot.

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I quite often drive through Epping Forest

LonerFreakGuy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That sounds sexy as hell. Would love to be picked up and wanked off. I'd return the favour and suck your cock while you Drive.

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That sounds sexy as hell. Would love to be picked up and wanked off. I'd return the favour and suck your cock while you Drive.
wow i like the thought of that. Only time i got sucked off while driving was with a woman.

LonerFreakGuy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
wow i like the thought of that. Only time i got sucked off while driving was with a woman.
I bet it was as good as it sounds ha. I'm in Lincolnshire. So if its not too far do PM and let's chat. And if it is a bit far I would suck repeatedly to make it worth x

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was stuck in traffic on the M4, behind a car that was driving a bit erratically. Odd, I thought, considering we were only crawling along. Then a woman came up from the driver's lap and it suddenly all made sense. :p
I will say, on the one occasion it happened to me, I kept the car straight!

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was on the M1 coming back from a weekend in London when i got sucked off be a woman 25 years younger than me. She sat in the back seat and went between the front seats to reach my cock.

P

PJB

used to meet a guy at night in a supermarket car park for wanking and sucking, great times before he moved away

Back