Car Wank

Petebg88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am in South Yorkshire would like to try this.

canoneos

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Drove to Epping Forest in the summer and sat in the car having a wank. Was really quiet though. Got to the point where i was nearly ready to cum so go out of car and stood by door jerking. Just as I shot my load i looked up and a guy had stopped on the path to watch me.
Not to far from Epping, would love to watch you, join you

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do like a good car wank, as long as there’s no mess!

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love a good wank in the car I do it most days when I am on my break at work put my seat as far back as it will go and lay back and give it a good beating most of the time it’s over a girl who I work with she isn’t the best looking but there is something about her that makes me hard
Where do you shoot cum?

ScouseIAN

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sounds really naughty,,never done anything like that whatsoever,but been curious for awhile,,start with a wank,,now if i enjoy giving meself a wank,,im defo gonna luv being wanked off by a man,,Im on merseyside by the way,,close to saint helens,,

canoneos

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
weather getting warmer, once the sun is out and ground dry it will be time to go epping for an outdoor wank. Don't always wank myself but love to wank guys off and watch them cum
Can be it Epping in 40 mins

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
went to epping yesterday, big let down. nobody there and they have installed pay and display meters in the car parks. ;-(

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
same, found a spot at Bas hill you can park up at. Would love to give a guy a wank in his car there

Back