Boyfriends mate

J

JonB

As long as you both just want to fuck, no harm to anyone as long as you keep discrete. Its just sex at the end of the day, keep it purely physical and just go for it. X

Cocky1994

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I keep having dirty thoughts about my boyfriends best friend. He has a girlfriend too and we often go out in double dates. Everytime I see him I feel tingles in my pussy and have huge urges to touch myself. I'm not sure he feels the same way although we do have friendly flirting everytime we are together. What do I do? Will I act on it? Or just keep my little secret to myself. When I masturbate alone it's him I'm thinking about and not my boyfriend. Any ideas?
Have you tried asking your bf to try "wife swapping", it might open a channel to discuss fucking his bf.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have you tried asking your bf to try "wife swapping", it might open a channel to discuss fucking his bf.
He's super protective over me and tbh a bit controlling so somehow I don't think he'd go for it

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As long as you both just want to fuck, no harm to anyone as long as you keep discrete. Its just sex at the end of the day, keep it purely physical and just go for it. X
Yeah that's true but what if I fall in love with his big cock ;)

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I keep having dirty thoughts about my boyfriends best friend. He has a girlfriend too and we often go out in double dates. Everytime I see him I feel tingles in my pussy and have huge urges to touch myself. I'm not sure he feels the same way although we do have friendly flirting everytime we are together. What do I do? Will I act on it? Or just keep my little secret to myself. When I masturbate alone it's him I'm thinking about and not my boyfriend. Any ideas?
Sounds fun and looks fun but in reality it could open a huge can of worms.
If really want some extra marital fun then maybe other ways to do it.
Only a opinion. Have fun stay safe sexyscarlett xxx

Balls

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Go for it let him fuck you hard while your boyfriend is out

Back