Boyfriends mate

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I keep having dirty thoughts about my boyfriends best friend. He has a girlfriend too and we often go out in double dates. Everytime I see him I feel tingles in my pussy and have huge urges to touch myself. I'm not sure he feels the same way although we do have friendly flirting everytime we are together. What do I do? Will I act on it? Or just keep my little secret to myself. When I masturbate alone it's him I'm thinking about and not my boyfriend. Any ideas?
Yeah I would Defo put the feelers out to him, and he probably already knows judging by how you look at him etc. Imagine the thrill of fucking him while you’re bf is asleep in the same house or something, that would be outstanding :)

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I keep having dirty thoughts about my boyfriends best friend. He has a girlfriend too and we often go out in double dates. Everytime I see him I feel tingles in my pussy and have huge urges to touch myself. I'm not sure he feels the same way although we do have friendly flirting everytime we are together. What do I do? Will I act on it? Or just keep my little secret to myself. When I masturbate alone it's him I'm thinking about and not my boyfriend. Any ideas?
I so wish I was that friend .....oh well I'll keep dreaming lol xx

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah I would Defo put the feelers out to him, and he probably already knows judging by how you look at him etc. Imagine the thrill of fucking him while you’re bf is asleep in the same house or something, that would be outstanding :)
I know!!! Damn getting excited at the thought lol

Lambo187

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a new fella sweetheart

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please please please please Scarlett.............. let me be the first lol ......Did i sound just a little bit desperate there lol

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well if u have the urge .... why not .... only live once .... I'd have to tease the life out him first while out on double date... Fuck id be too Jailbait.. cheeky feel of his arse as yous pass each other giving him the eye.... whoops has he any older brothers .. triple date.... hmmm xx

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well if u have the urge .... why not .... only live once .... I'd have to tease the life out him first while out on double date... Fuck id be too Jailbait.. cheeky feel of his arse as yous pass each other giving him the eye.... whoops has he any older brothers .. triple date.... hmmm xx
Hahaha I could imagine me and you out on a triple date... dangerous asf lmao. But yeah he's hot asf and it's so difficult to hold back sometimes.
You've given me a thought though... next time out for dinner...no panties... short short skirt... and a few cheeky flashes to him under the table ;). See told you I'm learning :p

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hahaha I could imagine me and you out on a triple date... dangerous asf lmao. But yeah he's hot asf and it's so difficult to hold back sometimes.
You've given me a thought though... next time out for dinner...no panties... short short skirt... and a few cheeky flashes to him under the table ;). See told you I'm learning :p
Yer a Good lassie !! Hehehehehe xxx

Last edited:
Back