Big Boobs - Cheeky Wife

aSexyWifeM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
what amazing pics and amazing and perfect tits!!!i know wehavent met but is it ok if i wank like a maniac as i look?!!!! jak x
Lol

Erector247

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So where are you from?? What exactly are you looking for? X

B

beltmaster

I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
View attachment 96306
I am 62 got a bit of a belly not big I must say.
But very kinky chap in to spanking love to put you over my Knee For a sound Spanking.
Are you into this sort of thing

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
View attachment 96306
you must so like the effect you are having.....just wish my hands were warmer..;) xxx

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
1st my hands, then my tongue finally my throbbing cock...xxx

B

beltmaster

1st my hands, then my tongue finally my throbbing cock...xxx

View attachment 96306
Definitely some nipple Clamps.
And maybe some piercings.

B

BorednHorny

View attachment 96306
Mmm amazing body. Had my cock throbbing looking at those

StMatthias

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Sadly I don't match what you are asking for but if you ever want someone a bit younger to oil up your tits and give them a good fuck then I'm here!

yaiyellow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Wow would love to have my cock in-between

F

Fonic

View attachment 96306
I think I recognise those! I repeat you’re blessed

karen009

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
stunning breasts

Bikergaz1189

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Wow lovely x

Steviedom

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Stunning tits , so glad you shared the pic x

P

Petelong

Bloody lovely xx I’d be delighted to have fun with those xx

View attachment 96306

Back