Big Boobs - Cheeky Wife

aSexyWifeM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. 211221.PNG
050721.PNG

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
Absolutely stunning tits would love to be sucking on them beauties right now beautiful ;)

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
View attachment 96306
Would be honoured to spend some special time with you gorgeous xx

S

SussexGuy47

View attachment 96306

Oh hiya Hello
Hello..
Its you
Ya yummy Naughty thing You..

Egdirps23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Fuck, I’m 25 text me +44 7517 315147

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Had a good look at your profile, yep still can't get rid of this throb on

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
You make an old, extremely excitable man, very happy indeed with this display of busty eroticism. Perhaps a little oil judiciously applied to the nipples would add that extra touch of arousal? Who knows.

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Absolutely stunning! Love to tease those nipples!

Suddenly really wish I was 20 or 30 years older...!

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Very nice they look like they require lots of attention

J

Just

View attachment 96306
Stunning. I have sent you a PM. x

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
So dam hot very sexy luv it xx

B

Bo1872

View attachment 96306
Ohh to gently run my tongue over your beatiful breasts before kissing my way down between your legs stroking my hands down the small of your back and holding your bottom, forcing you onto my face as i tongue your vagina and then ease you way onto your back to slip it into your arse amd rim you xx

Stawin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Those tits are to die for. They could do with some attention

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Wow great pics would love to slide my cock between those tits x

Back