Big Boobs - Cheeky Wife

onehorneddevil

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
View attachment 96306gorgeous pair I’d boobs you have there so yummy

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I used to have a different profile name, but I was deleted for having mum in my name, so i thought I would re-join, and rather than post the same boob pic I did last time (which took me months to feel safe enough to do) I thought I would post a new one.

The comments were so much fun and almost shocking to read. Being commented upon is a strange, non normal feeling, something that should be frowned upon, but it's so sexy.

If you like my look, read my profile and if you're a match, PM me. View attachment 96305
View attachment 96306
Welcome back. Stunning boobs!

L

Leedsdaz

View attachment 96306
Luv a good suck on them bbe s nice handful;)

Chiffchaff

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think that the comments will only be positive. You look terrific. My favourite is the first one as seeing you remove your jumper and the fact it hides your face makes it just that little bit more exciting.

Fair play for you for posting. Glad you feel comfortable doing so.

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Glad to see you back xx lovely new pic by the way. Would love to chat if you fancy some time

Bigballs987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Absolutely gorgeous and I’d love to get to know you better so pm me if your interested

Frenchy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
You have gorgeous boobs hours of fun. Would love to chat

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning tits would love to be sucking on them beauties right now beautiful ;)

View attachment 96306
Oh my goodness I’d love to bury my face between those delicious titties , I’d love to see a little more of you too so please do feel free to PM me soon x

mulaloving

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Wow they are beautiful

Mrordinary

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
So firm smooth and such a lovely round shape. Amazing nipples

Mrordinary

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
I'd love to slowly drag my knob over those nipples letting your pert little cherry slide tantalising along my slit x

Mrordinary

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
You have amazing smooth skin. I'd love to gush warm cum over both your breasts and then oh so slowly lick your skin clean as you look down to watch me.

J

JohnnyRD

View attachment 96306
Would love to cum all over them

Bucko

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
They are fabulous , however, I love a huge pair of sagging tits that have been worn lol , fucked , cum o, and are genuinely owned by a mature lady who loves dirty sex and is very gratefull.

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very nice reading some of these comments.
I'm glad you're enjoying the admiration. Those fantastic breasts deserve all the attention they are receiving. My imagination is racing, as what I would like to do with them first. Maybe some tying you flat on a bed while they are covered in warm massage oil rubbing and teasing those fantastic nipples. Maybe finishing by cumming all over them and rubbing it all over your breasts. But I have lots of other thoughts too if you message me.

P

Paul56

View attachment 96306
God I so want them wrapped around my fat cock!

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Fantastic boobs x

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
what amazing pics and amazing and perfect tits!!!i know wehavent met but is it ok if i wank like a maniac as i look?!!!! jak x

simon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 96306
Very happy to see you again sexy.

Back