Banned in error?

A

ARMYMAN

I am not spamming. I click on my browser to look at ukchat. Fine for two days. Then there is a notice saying I have been banned. Not even posted anything. I am posting on here. No spam is there ? The " bot " has brain rot. lol. And what is this spam I am supposed to be posting ? No benefit to me. And would get me banned. The only spam is coming from the site. Told to turn off ad blocker. Then there is all these spam advertising. You have won a prize. Whoopie do lol. And pigs will fly. How come no one else is having this problem ? My Acer laptop is clean of Malware. Perhaps the " bot " don't like me lol

A

ARMYMAN

Fair do's Cypher. I would just like to know what's causing it. There is nothing I am doing. Unless there is something hidden in my laptop. Whatever it is. It only causes a problem on ukchat. And don't show on any spyware or internet security. I could give my laptop a new set of windows. Fresh start. That would eliminate that side of things.

barg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I got a ban for apparently putting a gif up mods deemed she was underage she wasnt

Back