Banned in error?

SpydaLog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am not 100% certain but think may have been banned for an error on my part and not sure how to get resolved! Was in chat last night and this morning just fine was trying to access on my fone but have a proxy installed that diverted my traffic via international route and now appear to be banned for TOU violation but was not intentional, is there any way to get this reviewed and lifted?

A

ARMYMAN

I got banned on the other site for no reason at all. The notice says banned for spam. Apart from the fact that I had not even posted anything. I am using an Acer laptop. And the only thing I can do on the site is text only. I don't know if this is automated. Or some mod decided to implement it, for unknown reasons. Either way, a request to sort the problem out, was met with silence.

A

ARMYMAN

Ah. That explains why it happened. Not that I received any messages to my request.

SpydaLog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for the response, may i aks the reason for the ban so I know not to do the same thing again and if it was due to the proxy app on my phone was not aware of this and read terms and cannot see any mention of this within terms of use, is there any way to get the ban lifted sooner if this was the reason as was genuine error? 3 day ban seems a bit harsh for 1st-time violation especially as no indication as to the term I violated!

SpydaLog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
im not discussing some thing like that in public army man... but when asking for girls in room spydalog,,,dont say you are here for girls who are 16! this site is for 18 and over
Oh right, I apologise for that. did not realise was in violation though 3 day ban for the first time seems a bit harsh though if that is the rule guess will just wait until expires!

A

ARMYMAN

Well I have been banned, with no reply for many weeks, for doing nothing. Seems like somebody has their own personal reasons.

SpydaLog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Am curious as to why this thread is being hijacked, surely correct process would be to contact admin or post own thread!

A

ARMYMAN

Guess what. Banned again for doing nothing. Spam again. On a text only browser Acer laptop. Fine for a couple of days. Go to check in. You have been banned for Spam. The only spam I had, went with me on a fishing trip. WHO OR WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE. This can not be a glitch.

Back