Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have never rimmed anyone - yet - and I live alone now so the chance is very small, but surely, if you were to do that to your girlfriend - or indeed your boyfriend - and expected the favour to be returned, would you not mention it first? Sort of If I do you, will you do me?
I loved giving my wife oral, quite often preferring that to a shag and I do not think I ever did it just in the hopes of her sucking me off after.

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question to the men: Just say that your wife agreed to anal sex, and you found it very nice, and then she decided not to do anal anymore, would you be tempted to try it with a male friend? Is there a difference between anal with a woman and anal with a man? Apart from the fact that a man is probably a bit more hairy than a lady (unless the man shaves), and he also has a cock and balls for you to play with to spice things up!!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question to the men: Just say that your wife agreed to anal sex, and you found it very nice, and then she decided not to do anal anymore, would you be tempted to try it with a male friend? Is there a difference between anal with a woman and anal with a man? Apart from the fact that a man is probably a bit more hairy than a lady (unless the man shaves), and he also has a cock and balls for you to play with to spice things up!!
Good question!!!! Is anal with a man different than with a woman??

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, wouldn’t even cross my mind. It would make it into pure functional sex and nothing else, however good the experience was. So I can’t answer the question on whether anal is different male/female. All I would say is that it’s different with different women, let alone throwing in the Male complexity!

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good question!!!! Is anal with a man different than with a woman??
I have absolutely no idea: probably/possibly slipped into wife's anus inadvertently on less than a few occasions: neither of us wanted to nor persisted, was just very slippery and not intentional.
Do not see the attraction with ladies let alone men.

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
questions: to take you to the point of orgasm, which to do you prefer hand job or blow job?
Hand from under to tip. Light touch at first. Fingers round and round the tip. Massage balls. Then more stroking up and down shaft. All those things and anything you like to do. Licking is fab. Very hard and the cum will flow.

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hand from under to tip. Light touch at first. Fingers round and round the tip. Massage balls. Then more stroking up and down shaft. All those things and anything you like to do. Licking is fab. Very hard and the cum will flow.
So what was your answer lol

J

Justmeagain

I think weather it’s normal intercourse or anal you do it if the person likes it. For a guy we live a tight hole but let’s face it the anus is very dry so I think can be uncomfortable. I don’t quite get the man but unless your gay and guys turn you on. For me I really have no desire to play with another guys balls and dick but that’s just me.

J

Justmeagain

I dreamt I was in love with a friend of my wife’s who we haven’t seen for years. Now I get questions by her if I have feelings. Ironically I didn’t actually fancy her. Strangely enough.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dreamt I was in love with a friend of my wife’s who we haven’t seen for years. Now I get questions by her if I have feelings. Ironically I didn’t actually fancy her. Strangely enough.
Dreams are a way for our brains to test connections, help solidify meaning, and try to understand meaning. dreams about romantic feelings for people other than a partner are common, and usually only mean you have some anxiety about commitment in your current relationship. Perhaps it is desire for intimacy or attention or validation. Rather than any need or desire to create something with the target of the dream. face those anxieties with your current partner. [this is of course impossible to do] or just accept the dreams for what they are and enjoy them.

As for the family friend, be honest with her. You don't fancy her, but you do value her friendship. And probably you trust her, which is why she was the target of a feelings of love dream. She might be able to help with your relationship if you use her as a sounding board about how to face the issues with your wife.

Or...just enjoy the feelings of love dreams.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
question: Do you prefer edging during the week?

J

Justmeagain

question: Do you prefer edging during the week?
I must admit I do. I don’t finish now as I know the more I build up the better it becomes. I’ve also stopped the rapid hand movement before the climax allowing my body to do it for me and I find the orgasm is way more intense.

Back