JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What is your preferred hair colour on a woman?

Why do some of you feel it’s necessary to mention, and in most cases, exaggerate your dick size?

I have been quite open about dabbling with things like cocaine, MDMA and smoking weed. Does this sort of thing put you off a woman?
Dark, brunette or Red. Hair colour is not a primary factor in attracting me, eyes mouth and body are further up pecking order

They think women are obsessed by it, so expand their size accordingly! Fantasy v reality check is unlikely to be an issue virtually

Think the fact you experiment with things that give you/others pleasure (drugs, exhibitionism, sex, swinging….) makes you more interesting and appealing tbh

FairHair

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Men exaggerate thier cocksize because they think it imoresse a woman. Size is not everything when giving a fuck.
It also depends on on where yu measure it from!

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Men exaggerate thier cocksize because they think it imoresse a woman. Size is not everything when giving a fuck.
It also depends on on where yu measure it from!
It’s only men who seem to worry about size

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you are making a size comparison as well then?

TheDude

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What is it about us more curvier, bigger ladies that men find attractive? I’ve been told that I have a great looking body when all I see is rolls of fat, 12 chins, no thigh gap and stretch marks! Who in their right mind finds that ‘attractive’?!
Me.

Back