Anyone want some filthy chat?

Biggz_20547

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
talk here or PM me. View attachment 85018
Hi sexy I would gratefully help you out by sucking on your amazing tits and clit then fingering your pussy

Rob169

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
Im sitting in my hotel room now rubbing my hard cock thinking about playing with your lovely tits and wet clit mmmm

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pm me babe , happy to help

Longjohn52

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Magnificent titties. Ripe for sucking and nibbling.

Hornysexycock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Attachments

• user13108482_1b02fae6ed49.jpg
    user13108482_1b02fae6ed49.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2

Jona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to suck those nipples

Zanoph77

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Stunning, love to such and nibble your nipples xxx

Back