Anyone want some filthy chat?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I hope I am around next time you are horny. I would love to help you get your pussy hot and wet ....

David1969

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
talk here or PM me. View attachment 85018
Let me lick and suck them for starters

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
O wow you need some attention your breasts need to be worshiped like all of your body

F

FunTimes123

I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
Mmmmm looking amazing! Would love to be kissing them now

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd clamp your nipples and attach them to a chain running down to your clitty, so asx I pulled your nips your clit got a jolt as well x

B

BorednHorny

Mmmmm fuck they’re nice tits.. message me

J

Just

Beautiful tits there. Succulent, ripe for grazing. Luv to see much more. You get v wet ?
X

Agmr1701

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love to. Pm me and will send you something saucy when I am free later

J

Just

Mmm. Those succulent nipples look so tasty. Luv to get my tongue n lips around those suckers. X

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Honey, I feel so horny and need
Mmm. Those succulent nipples look so tasty. Luv to get my tongue n lips around those suckers. X
Wow sexy, your hubby needs hi head looked at,I wish you where here with me right now, so I could fuck you in every way

B

beltmaster

What about sitting on my knee facing away from me and I put my arm around you put my hands inside your thighs and pull your legs apart. Leaving your cunt exposed to my cock.
Before I spank you

Back