Anyone near Southampton into Chinese Wives?

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bit of a strange but genuine request!

Long story short, i've always wanted the Mrs to fuck another guy. She knows and gets it, and even roleplays it in the bedroom - but she isn't interested in doing it for real.

Next best thing for me would to let a guy wank and cum into a pair of her worn panties.

Basically, we'd meet up, and i'd bring the panties as well as photos of her wearing them. You scroll through her pics and use her knickers to wank yourself off over her and cum into them.

I'd take them back home and have her wear them/take more photos of her in them to send to you.

DM me with any interest or any questions.

I also have 1000s of photos from our wedding to dressed up for nights out, holidays, bikini, half nude, posing, full nude etc. And videos of everything: her stripping, fingering herself, fucking her, BJs, cuming on her face.

View attachment 145384

View attachment 141662
Wow very sexy wife mate. I'm up for it if she is.

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Long story short, i've always wanted the Mrs to fuck another guy. She knows and gets it, and even roleplays it in the bedroom - but she isn't interested in doing it for real.

Next best thing for me would to let a guy wank and cum into a pair of her worn panties.

Basically, we'd meet up, and i'd bring the panties as well as photos of her wearing them. You scroll through her pics and use her knickers to wank yourself off over her and cum into them.

I'd take them back home and have her wear them/take more photos of her in them to send to you.

I also have 1000s of photos from our wedding to dressed up for nights out, holidays, bikini, half nude, posing, full nude etc. And videos of everything: her stripping, fingering herself, fucking her, BJs, cuming on her face.

View attachment 145384

View attachment 141662
I would absolutely love to fuck your beautiful wife senseless infront of you in all postions possible to have you watching us both as you watch her squirm and shudder as she squirts all her juices all over my cock would be amazing.
Pm me for more details.

MrGinSurrey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 145384

View attachment 141662
I am staying in your area from Wednesday for 10 days. Can you convince her out for a drink at a local pub?

Salim53

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Would love to fuck your sexy wife

Back