Anyone near Southampton into Chinese Wives?

simon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
is she getting excited you are showing her off?

Wander199

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 142196

Anyone up for wanking into her worn knickers today?

As I said before, I can bring the knickers as well as photos of her wearing them and some sexy print outs of her in skirts/dresses and nude.

You can watch video clips of her on my phone, then choose your favourite photo right in front of me, and then wank into her knickers.

Later tonight I'll PM you photos of her sat wearing them - and you'll know that your cum is pressed against MY wife's cunt.

View attachment 142209View attachment 142210View attachment 142211
Hi has anyone done this for you as I would love to

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Just once so far.

I think a bunch of guys I've had good chats here with would like to, but they're just too far to travel, sadly.

Regardless of it not really working out much, I've had a good experience of the forum and its posters so far.

Wander199

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 142196

Anyone up for wanking into her worn knickers today?

As I said before, I can bring the knickers as well as photos of her wearing them and some sexy print outs of her in skirts/dresses and nude.

You can watch video clips of her on my phone, then choose your favourite photo right in front of me, and then wank into her knickers.

Later tonight I'll PM you photos of her sat wearing them - and you'll know that your cum is pressed against MY wife's cunt.

View attachment 142209View attachment 142210View attachment 142211
Just once so far.

I think a bunch of guys I've had good chats here with would like to, but they're just too far to travel, sadly.

Regardless of it not really working out much, I've had a good experience of the forum and its posters so far.
Well if you want to try some more, I travel to Southampton from Hastings quite often and am always open to exploring, would be happy to help out

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Well if you want to try some more, I travel to Southampton from Hastings quite often and am always open to exploring, would be happy to help out

That's great. Do drop me a PM.

MrGinSurrey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bit of a strange but genuine request!

Long story short, i've always wanted the Mrs to fuck another guy. She knows and gets it, and even roleplays it in the bedroom - but she isn't interested in doing it for real.

Next best thing for me would to let a guy wank and cum into a pair of her worn panties.

Basically, we'd meet up, and i'd bring the panties as well as photos of her wearing them. You scroll through her pics and use her knickers to wank yourself off over her and cum into them.

I'd take them back home and have her wear them/take more photos of her in them to send to you.

DM me with any interest or any questions.

I also have 1000s of photos from our wedding to dressed up for nights out, holidays, bikini, half nude, posing, full nude etc. And videos of everything: her stripping, fingering herself, fucking her, BJs, cuming on her face.

View attachment 141662View attachment 141663
I am in Hampshire and love SE Asian ladies

Back