Any genuine women about

N

N0rty_40manc

I think it’s just a case of being realistic and managing your expectations. Free sites that don’t require verification are largely full of those types.

I just try to be as honest as possible with people about how far I’m willing to go. It’s amazing how many will still persist and think they’re the exception to the rule though.
True, once got invited to meet on a park after about an hour of chat, so we spoke on the phone and were a bit naughty. No way i was doing that soon, so said how about little more chat then meet up more public. Said ok, oddly my whatsapp was blocked 12 later. Odd

C

CurvyWifeUK

True, once got invited to meet on a park after about an hour of chat, so we spoke on the phone and were a bit naughty. No way i was doing that soon, so said how about little more chat then meet up more public. Said ok, oddly my whatsapp was blocked 12 later. Odd
It’s sad but it’s an issue you’ll face on these sites. Some like to play out the fantasy but have no intention of making it a reality. They just use you as a part of their game to satisfy their own pleasures.

I usually go with the rule that if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. I’ve seen and heard of people getting themselves into some nasty situations through these sites.

S

SussexGuy47

i am 100% genuine
if i arrange to meet...

Hell Yeah im Meeting
so
if any 1 wants to meet
100% Genuine Str8 guy here..
j s..

PlymouthMark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s sad but it’s an issue you’ll face on these sites. Some like to play out the fantasy but have no intention of making it a reality. They just use you as a part of their game to satisfy their own pleasures.

I usually go with the rule that if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. I’ve seen and heard of people getting themselves into some nasty situations through these sites.
I should of phrased it differently as I came in for a bit of criticism to start with but was pissed off. What has happened numerous times is that you get into a decent chat with someone then it starts to seem abit to good to be true then never hear from them again. Just wanted to know if there are ladies in the southwest on this site that want to speak to a nice guy from the south west lol

C

CurvyWifeUK

I should of phrased it differently as I came in for a bit of criticism to start with but was pissed off. What has happened numerous times is that you get into a decent chat with someone then it starts to seem abit to good to be true then never hear from them again. Just wanted to know if there are ladies in the southwest on this site that want to speak to a nice guy from the south west lol
Sorry if the response seemed as though as I was criticising. That wasn’t my intention, it was more just to advise that free chat rooms are full of the type of folk you mention.

N

N0rty_40manc

not everyone has a profile, if you still around you'll notice the regular guest names on here...and go from there. Even after my no shows I have met one from here last week, but that was a year of chat though. My rules are there now though...

Back