Any genuine women about

PlymouthMark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not been on the site for long but it would seem there isn’t many genuine people About
anyone else find this or just me.
Looking to chat/meet up with ladies in conrneall or Devon, I’m in Plymouth

Frankie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im guessing he means the ones that show interest and to chat and then just ignore you instead of saying thanks but no thanks.

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably best to move on then instead of complaining about it? I imagine most women on here will be inundated with messages and perhaps they don't have time to reply to every single message they get, especially if it's going to lead to a prolonged conversation about why the answer is "no"? Even more so if that person has no avatar, doesn't bother to introduce themself, immediately asks for meets/pics/etc.
If you'd like a prolonged conversation, I'm game lol

PlymouthMark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im guessing he means the ones that show interest and to chat and then just ignore you instead of saying thanks but no thanks.
Just people messing you about. Probably not who they say they are either

PlymouthMark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Probably best to move on then instead of complaining about it? I imagine most women on here will be inundated with messages and perhaps they don't have time to reply to every single message they get, especially if it's going to lead to a prolonged conversation about why the answer is "no"? Even more so if that person has no avatar, doesn't bother to introduce themself, immediately asks for meets/pics/etc.
No not correct but it’s ok to assume I suppose. A lot Seem to be fakes or bots and not many actual people.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What annoys me the most is females that posit in the “local arrangements and hook ups” then you strike up a conversation and get talking then arrange a meet then they make up some excuse ohhh my boss rang me or my dog died! I’ve been let down several times and it’s no wonder guys start to think if anyone is actually real or genuine on here. Yh I get the women prob are hounded by the hundreds but us men don’t have it all roses! It’s a woman’s choice on here she can pretty much have whoever she wants!!

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No excuse for that sort of behaviour to be fair. If you have people arranging meets with no intention of going then obviously that's not on.
I’m not saying everyone on here is like that but a lot that I have spoken to have been. I’m a decent guy and when I joined this site I was hoping to find a decent woman for just casual meets and maybe the odd drink here and there… unfortunately there is prob 100 guys to every 10 women on here

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have to disagree, I've had plenty of great chats with lovely, seemingly genuine people. Male and female.
But that’s because your absolutely stunning.. who wouldn’t want to have a great chat with you…

C

CurvyWifeUK

Not been on the site for long but it would seem there isn’t many genuine people About
anyone else find this or just me.
Looking to chat/meet up with ladies in conrneall or Devon, I’m in Plymouth
Depends what you mean by genuine. I find a lot of people who frequent these sites have unrealistic expectations. For most it’s an escape from the mundane and place to play out fantasies and just enjoy some attention.

Others come here expecting people to jump into bed with the first person that offers (usually themselves). The refusal often offends and results in claims that they’re not genuine.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

N0rty_40manc

for me its the ones i've chatted to a bit, also chatted away from the site and some even on phone. To then be stood up, after discussing public meeting, coffee and the like.

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
for me its the ones i've chatted to a bit, also chatted away from the site and some even on phone. To then be stood up, after discussing public meeting, coffee and the like.
Happens a lot on here sadly.. Men do it too you know.

C

CurvyWifeUK

I think it’s just a case of being realistic and managing your expectations. Free sites that don’t require verification are largely full of those types.

I just try to be as honest as possible with people about how far I’m willing to go. It’s amazing how many will still persist and think they’re the exception to the rule though.

Back